If your goal is to experience the local beat of Savannah, The Maian 2B (SVR00449) is it. The Maian, built in 1875, combines Southern elegance and style with modern convenience and chic living. A 2-3 minute walk brings you to Forsyth Park, local coffee and wine shops and favorite restaurants. Historical points of interest, downtown, and Savannah's top restaurants and bars are also within an easy walk. It's 14 ft. ceilings, oversized windows and incredible porch will make you want to stay!
• The Maian II is located in a residential neighborhood and as such we request that you be mindful of observing neighborhood quiet times between 9pm-8am. Music or other noise that can be heard outside the house is prohibited, as is any other conduct that could be disruptive or otherwise disturbing. Historical houses are close to one another so sound can travel, especially when in the courtyard or on porches.
• Our porches are a beautiful feature of The Maian II. Respectful, quiet, and responsible behavior is required when utilizing them.
• Sound travels extremely well between the porches and outside bedrooms and we request that you observe a 10:00pm curfew for being on the porch. Should you desire to retire early or rise late, we suggest choosing one of the bedrooms on the interior of the house.
• Bachelor and Bachelorette parties are prohibited unless previously approved. Violation can result in eviction without refund and/or loss of damage deposit.
• Please be reminded the City of Savannah has (among others) noise, litter, and intoxication laws/ordinances that are strictly enforced; violation can result in fines, incarceration and/or eviction without refund. All house trash should be deposited in house trash can provided (lane). At no time will towels or other laundry be hung on any exterior portion of the property.
• Guests must not exceed a maximum of 6 adults per unit and we ask that no more than 3 cars be parked in the parking area at any given time. If you must park on the street, be mindful of sweep zones – one side on Friday and the other on Saturday evenings.
• The Maian II is a strictly non-smoking property.
• The Maian II is an old house with original windows. Coupled with Savannah’s heat and humidity means the AC system won’t cool the property below 73 degrees. Set temperature at 76 or above when away from the property. Do not set the system below 73; doing so may cause the system to freeze, which means no AC.
• For your own protection, please no sitting or standing on any of the surfaces, countertops, or banisters.
• There are plenty of cutting boards available - do not cut directly on countertops.
• At no time will furniture be moved unless previously discussed with owners.
• Please do not feed or otherwise disturb fish. They are sensitive to noise and any foreign objects or material in the pond.
• Stripping beds and starting washer and dishwasher are appreciated but not required. There may be a fee assessed for excessively dirty dishes or conditions left upon check-out.
• Late check-out will result in up to a fee of $100 being assessed.
Od 15. Ožujak 2018. - 18. Ožujak 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 42 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello! We are thrilled you are considering allowing us to host you. We love traveling ourselves - experiencing different cultures and meeting new people are always such a thrill. We also truly love hosting people in our wonderful city - sharing it's beauty and charm is such an honor. Whenever we travel, one of our favorite things is to explore the local scene - discover a little bit of what it might be like to live, work and play in that place. We love sharing our favorite restaurants, bars and activities with our guests. The Maian II is in a fantastic location within walking distance of downtown and close to many local places - local health food market, cafe, farmer's market on Saturday, and Forsyth Park where many Savannahians walk or run (including us!). We think you will really get a sense of what life in our wonderful city is like.
We love good food and drink and are known in The Hood (we live a block from The Maian II!) for our gatherings. We love hosting get-to-gethers and find great satisfaction in always offering our friends a fun, relaxed, and memorable experience.
We take that same approach to hosting. Whether you are here to take in all the historical sights, experience the new food scene that has hit Savannah, or simply have a week of Southern Comfort, we are happy to help you find exactly what suits. We want you to feel at home in our home, experience excellent food, drink, and ambiance and leave feeling relaxed and ready to return.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet and welcome you to The Maian II and hope you will find it to be "The Ultimate Vacation Experience".