Relax in spacious room with a comfy king size bed in my century old, fully restored Victorian farmhouse. Front porch, living room/dinning room privileges offer a glimpse of old southern charm.
Located in historic Los Robles nestled in the heart of Mid-town, a short stroll away from restaurant,
entertainment, boutique shopping and a short
drive to the universities, Capital Complex and the Civic Center.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers
Our private guest suite is upstairs offering 10 foot ceilings, king size pillow-top bed, antique drop front secretory, TV and plenty of natural light. Fluffy cotton robes are provided for your comfort going and coming to the private bath is just down the hall.
Guests have access to the rocking chairs on the front porch, living room and dinning room where a kitchen cart is stocked with snacks, fruit and cold/hot beverages. I provide a complimentary continual breakfast which includes homemade banana bread, bagels, fruit and cheese and your choice of beverages.
Interakcija s gostima
You are guests in our home and are treated with the upmost respect. We are always a text message away. I work part time and my husband is self employed working a short distance away. We live downstairs and are available to offer dining/entertainment recommendations or help with any problems.
- No food is allowed in the bedroom.
- Park only in front of the house along the white fence.
- Alcohol consumtion is allowed, but excessive drunkness isn't tolorated
- No loud music or boisterous conversations after 9:30pm.
- Common rooms are available, but please stay in those designated areas unless invited.
- Check in after 3:00pm, check out 11:00am.