Located in the heart of the Friendly Street neighborhood, this 3-bedroom ranch house is less than 3 miles to downtown or the UO campus. Bring your bike and ride without encountering major hills!
Perfect for a family or a few couples visiting Eugene together for summer fun, a Ducks football game, or soaking in the great outdoors and northwest culture the Willamette Valley has to offer.
This 3-bedroom ranch house is just 2 miles from downtown and the Whiteaker neighborhood and 2.5 miles from the UO campus. With a .5 mile walk you will find a neighborhood natural foods grocery store, convenience store, parks, and a deli/cafe with outdoor seating and weekend entertainment. Conveniently located next to bus lines, easily shuttle to the UO Football games.
With a light and airy feeling, the home allows for easy entertaining inside and outside, access to a fully stocked kitchen, a covered patio with furniture, a fire pit, a piano, and convenient driveway and street parking. The neighborhood is safe and friendly; children, pets, and their families are often seen walking and biking by the home.
Three bedrooms (queen, queen, full, twin) can sleep 6-7 people comfortably. The sofa in the living room pulls out to accommodate an extra guest. Each room is fully furnished with bedside tables, lamps, newer pillows, and extra blankets. Closet space is available in the hall. Double insulated vinyl windows with screens and individually controlled room thermostats allow comfort control for all.
Take advantage or the wireless internet access along with a wall mounted large TV that has a Roku built in, giving you access to Netflix, Youtube, and other internet TV services.
The dining room seats up to six people comfortably with room for an additional 4-5 at the adjacent island counter. The kitchen is stocked with the necessary dishes and utensils. The kitchen has a microwave, electric tea kettle, toaster, electric stove/oven, dishwasher, disposal, and double sink.
You will find cooking and cleaning up easy! Coffee and tea are complimentary, along with basic cooking items such as cast iron pans, spices, and vinegar/oils.
A washer and dryer, along with a half bathroom, are adjacent to the kitchen. The main bathroom in the hall has a bathtub/shower with fresh towels, soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner.
A sliding glass door off the living room gives access to a private, fully fenced yard with ample lawn space to play games, or just relax with a good book. Make a fire to roast marshmallows in the evening. A side gate from the front of the house gives you access to store your bicycles or other equipment. A foosball table gives those with a competivie streak an opportunity to have some old-fashioned fun.
The entire house, except the garage will be fully accessible.
Interakcija s gostima
We are typically available by cell phone. Let us know if you need anything at all!
The house has two furry friends - our cats, Lucy and Otis. They are young indoor/outdoor felines with a love for a bit of attention in the early mornings and early evenings. The house is not carpeted and the cats do not sleep inside, so a renter with mild cat allergies should not be affected.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 12 PM., unless prior arrangements have been made. Early check-in at 12 pm requires a $70 fee.
2. QUIET HOURS OUTSIDE are from 10 pm until 7 am.
3. This is a NON SMOKING home. Smoking in the home will result in immediate charge of $100.00. Smoking on the back porch is permitted.
4. Pets are NOT permitted without approval of the owner. Non-authorized pets in the home will result in an immediate charge of $100.00.
5. CLEANING CHARGES- There is a non-refundable $100.00 cleaning fee for all rentals. This is due and payable when the rental balance is due. The cleaning fee covers normal house cleaning and washing of linens and towels upon check out.
6. CANCELLATIONS – Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per house is limited to 7 persons unless otherwise approved by the owner. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 7 will be assessed.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
My family and I live in the best neighborhood in Eugene! We love our neighbors and the ease of getting where we need to go in 10 minutes or less. I have lived in this house off and on for the past 35 years! It is truly my home. I love hosting friends and family who come to town, and now I get to love hosting you and your friends and family in my home too!
While I work full time in Eugene and stay busy raising our 10 y.o. daughter, I take advantage of any chance I get to get away on the weekends to go on an adventure.
You can find often find me anywhere along the Umpqua River rafting, camping and having a great time with friends and family in the summer. In the fall, I hit the higher elevations looking for chanterelle mushrooms in the forests nearby. In the winter, I hunker down and work on home and craft projects, planning future trips, or spending time with family. And in the spring you can find me prepping our garden, which has a long way to go, so I'm very excited!
I have traveled the world extensively - Asia, Europe, Africa, the Americas! And I love to share stories of my adventures and plans for future travel! I learned Spanish and a little Italian on my travels and would be happy to practice my skills if you speak those languages as well!