This pretty apartment is in the heart of the city's shopping, nightlife and cultural district next to Hungarian State Opera House and few steps from the Basilica.
This flat is equipped dishwasher, washing machine, cattle, Internet cable / wifi (20Mbit/s) and built-in loudspeakers in all rooms.
The transportation is excellent.
Ideal also for long-term staying!
The flat is very luminous and intimate
Everything is accessible by the guests. Every houshold utensils can be used.
- We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 5PM and should be left before 9AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
- The flat can be used only by our checked-in guests.
- We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
- Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
- Should you face any problem with the apartment during your stay, please inform us immediately, so we can do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- At the check out please leave the flat in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
- Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
- Smoking in the flat is strictly forbidden. You can smoke in the passageway of the floor.
- Pets are not allowed.
- €50 charge for loss of keys.
- Thank you for your understanding!