Come stay in our authentic third-floor London flat! We are a professional artistic couple (director & designer) plus our adorable little dog, Tickets. A design-focused apartment, we are close to many stations: Holloway, Drayton Park & Highbury & Islington with excellent bus connections on our doorstep. 10 minutes to King’s Cross, and a 3-min walk to Arsenal Stadium. Help yourself to breakfast: we always have bread, eggs, porridge (oatmeal!), tea and coffee in the kitchen to start your day right!
Our modern well designed two bedroom flat is an authentic London experience in the exciting and lively borough of Islington. It has a light and airy open plan kitchen/living area with access to a spacious balcony allowing you to enjoy some outside space after a busy day in the big city.
The open plan area the kitchen has the feel of a separate space whilst allowing guests to feel part of the group whilst taking advantage of the great appliances. These include a large fridge freezer, a washer/dryer, dish washer, gas hob/oven, Kenwood multi-one mixer and microwave. Help yourself to breakfast of eggs and porridge with coffee and tea in the mornings.
Access off the open plan area includes your private well-appointed bedroom with a double bed. The room has roomy built in wardrobes and is large enough to give you a great private and quiet space if needed.
For the duration of your stay you will be sharing the large 3 piece bathroom with both me and my partner or usually just one of us due to business travel.
Our home is a 3rd floor flat is accessed off Benwell Road through a private lobby leading to either a lift or staircase. The private front door is situated on an external outdoor walkway with ample space to leave and secure bikes.
Interakcija s gostima
Both myself and my partner will be available via phone or email at all times to help with any queries or problems that you may have. Alternatively one of us will be living with you during your stay, we are very friendly and are happy to chat at any time.
This is an apartment building, and noise must be kept reasonable at all times. Absolutely no extra guests permitted outside of the booking, and no drugs to be at the flat at any time. Please treat the house with the same respect as you would treat your own home, as that is exactly what it is to us!
1. Please treat the house like you would treat your own home because it is my home. Far too often over the past months, I have noticed that people have been needlessly careless with their bags and belongings and unnecessary marks are appearing on walls, doors are being chipped. Please, be considerate of my home and how much I love it and care for it. My home is not a holiday rental, it is a home that I choose to share with others because I think you will find joy in it.
2. I am happy for you to use and enjoy my belongings whilst you are staying in my home, though please remember, they are personal and do not belong to you.
3. Please be a conscious Airbnb guest and do not leave on lights and heating when you go out. There are security measures in place to protect the house, and you are helping me and the environment by switching everything off when you leave the house.
4. Please make sure you lock the house securely when you leave.
5. Check in time is from noon onwards; please be as specific as possible about when you are arriving. If your plans change, please contact me.
6. Check out time is 9am. I am not able to offer “late check-out” or “luggage storage” as I am not a hotel with staff. I pay someone to clean the house at check out time (9am), and to get the house ready for the next guest. If you have a late flight, and would like to stay in the house, please book an extra day at the reasonable rate I offer the house for.
7. No drugs are to be brought into the house.
8. There is a strict no-smoking rule in the house. You can smoke on the balcony with the door closed. Please dispose of your cigarette buts in the ashtrays outside.
9. Please be considerate of my neighbours who live very close to the house, and some of them elderly. If you are enjoying the outside areas after 10pm, please keep your noise down to a considerate and respectful level.
Ovaj domaćin ima 136 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Professional London based, social and ethical looking to meeting new friends and discovering new places. Have a wonderful boyfriend and super cute dog.