I'm sorry you felt this way.
Firstly, this is a family run rental property and we are very clear in our house rules. We wholeheartedly welcome all guests, children and infants included, which is why we have a cot bed, DVDs etc. to entertain them too. I have 2 young children myself extensively worldwide and when we do I respect the property and the house rules. All our other guests so far have had children and enjoyed their stay. In addition to the villa, we helped you with airport transfers, restaurant recommendations and scooter hire on just a 3-day stay.
However, just to comment your your feedback:
1. Our check in times are from 11am, but as you were arriving early with a young child, we aimed to please and accommodate you at 9am. The flight was on time. You were 45 minutes late, not 10 minutes. I can understand minor delays but it would have been appropriate to let my mother know you had stopped for breakfast and were running late. She waited at the property for 45 minutes when she could have been at home and arrived later. This is simple common courtesy.
2. On late arrival, when my mother was giving you essential check-in information on house rules, how to use the appliances and TV system, inform you about pool times and wifi codes etc, you were disinterested and disengaged and asked her to talk to the 'other' people. The booking is under your name and you are responsible for yourself, your child and your guests.
3. This is a rental property not out home, so were are very comfortable with letting it out to friends, tourists and business travellers visiting Goa. However, it is a nice property, much nicer than some 5* hotels (see other reviews) and therefore we do ask that children do not jump on sofas, beds or other furniture in order to maintain the standard and quality. I appreciate you said yourself you allow your child to do this in your home but we do not want child to damage our property or hurt themselves. My mother did not scold you, she simply reminded you of the house rules...which really you should have read up on before booking.
4. We provide a welcome pack on arrival to avoid guests having travelled having to rush out straight away for supplies. Items included are bread, eggs, milk, butter, coffee, tea, sugar and fresh fruit. We do this as a goodwill gesture. Once again, AirBnB is a self catering accommodation not a hotel. So far others have actually complemented how much complimentary food & snacks we have provided.
5. It is incumbent when having a pool to make sure the pool is clean. Pools are cleaned on a regular basis to maintain the tiles and the water quality. Therefore the pool is cleaned daily between 9-9:30am so the filtered, vacuumed and the correct levels of chlorine maintained for the whole developments enjoyment. The pool cleaning times is part of your welcome introduction AND there is an information sheet inside of the villa, neither of which you took note of.
Finally, whilst we have cleaners to come daily, we would expect that the villa is left in a decent condition on departure. You left the property with wet towels on the living room sofa and dining room, food leftover from the night before on the dining table and dirty dishes in the sink. We do have a dishwasher & detergent at the property and even departing at 6am, it would be appropriate to leave the dishes in the dishwasher and start it. Or if don't know how to use it, leave dishes in there and we could start it after departure.
As I've said in your review, we can't please everyone and in this case, we have mismatched expectations. Personally, we are taking the property off 'instant' booking so we can screen our guests and the way they interact, as your booking has been equally been an unpleasant one for us. I tend to find once I have had a little interaction with guests pre-booking - all it takes is one or two messages, we are on the same page. I know this was your first AirBnB booking and should anyone accept you, then I hope you have a different experience . My advice to you would be to check into a 24-hour reception with concierge service hotel, if your budget can stretch to that.
For any future reading this, I hope you can read this reviews and other reviews to get a more balanced feedback on the property and our service.
Kind regards, Ankita