Enjoy a spacious garden retreat, perfect for work and play. Only 18 minutes from the University of Tennessee and five minutes from the I-40 exit at West Town Mall, granting easy access to downtown and other area destinations. Roomy and comfortable, with the pool just outside your door. Open floor plan includes den with 50" flat screen cable TV, game room, kitchenette with seating for six. Trader Joe's, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, greenways and the YMCA less than 1.5 miles from retreat.
- Kitchenette includes bar space for dining, and offers microwave and toaster /convection ovens, coffee maker, and small refrigerator with freezer. Coffee and tea are provided.
- There is an indoor/outdoor cat that lives upstairs. The apartment is pet free.
-There is a single trundle bed located under one of the queen beds. This bed can easily pull out and be placed against the wall for easier movement in the bedroom.
- A Porta Crib is available: Accommodates an infant/child up to 35 lbs. and has 4 mattress support positions.
- Child size blow up air mattress with bumpers - will accommodate 2 small children.
- Weekly or monthly renters can make arrangements to share hosts' washer and dryer.
- The apartment is a private floor of the hosts' house. No access to adjacent garage and storage room, which hosts might use for gardening. Occasional activity upstairs may be audible, but locked door separates the two living spaces.
- Two noise machines available.
- Driveway accommodates parking for 2-3 cars.
- Certain corners of the retreat have spotty cell phone service, but we have added a cell phone booster to help you make your calls. The internet works perfectly throughout the suite.
- We're excited to meet and chat with our guests but will also completely respect your privacy as you relax at the retreat. Don't hesitate to ask for any advice that will help you navigate the area.
- Residential neighborhood on dead end street: Quiet after 10 pm.
- When not in use, keep pool gates locked for safety. AN ADULT MUST BE IN POOL ENCLOSURE WHENEVER CHILDREN ARE PRESENT (18 and under).
Pool hours: 8 am- 10 pm
-There is a fire place that is NOT available for use.
Long time Knoxvillians who are both retired, we realized that, now that our kids have grown up, we have much more space than we need! Converting one floor into an Airbnb seemed like a fun way to use that space and meet new people. We're happy to help you navigate Knoxville in any way possible. While we're excited to meet our guests, we will also completely respect your privacy while you relax at the garden retreat.