Your home is across from the beach, family friendly lots of activities. You’ll love the newly remodeled home, neighborhood, comfy bed, kitchen, and our cozy town. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Having lived in Haleiwa for over 20 years collectively we can help with tour discounts on many activities, were across the street from Haleiwa Beach Park, Haleiwa Harbor and walking distance to Haleiwa town and restaurants. Best Spot in Haleiwa
Your beautiful 1 bedroom bungalow has just been newly renovated everything from flooring, kitchen, bathroom, paint and more. Your space includes private entry, full kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom.
You will have a private entrance to the brand new one bedroom unit with an in suite all granite shower as well as a full size kitchen. Access to beach amenities such as mask & snorkels and beach chairs when available. Enjoy a brand new BBQ the back of your place with seating area. We also have Hoku TV so you will have access to HBO and Netflix during your down time!
Interakcija s gostima
We plan to check you in and out but there is a code lock door if you arrive late. Happy to help with adventure planning as well as the "must do's and do not's"
We are a big part of the ALOHA Hawaii community here in Haleiwa and are happy to share our relationships with you. I have friends that own and run the following businesses.
Shark Diving - Whale Watching - Snorkel Tours - Catamaran Sunset Sails - Bike Rental - Scuba - Surf Lessons - Surf Shops - Family Photography -Surfboard Rental / Clothing Restaurants and More... I can put you in touch with special bookings and discounts often only provided to the locals who live here.
We love sharing the ALOHA spirit
- No Partying or Drugs of any kind
- Park in designated parking only (1) rental car max per group visiting
- Must remove your shoes prior to entering the home *this is customary for any home in Hawaii to remove your shoes prior to entering.
- Please wash off any sand by using the hose in the front yard prior to entering the home
- Please keep all screens and doors closed to prevent any unwanted bugs from annoying you later in the evening "mosquitoes and fly's" love to sneak in when your not looking.
- Please don't sit on the bed our couch in wet clothing after returning from the beach
- Please keep the place as clean as possible and remove all trash at the end of each day. There are (3) trash cans out front / Blue is for recyclables / Green is for vegetation waist / and Black is for Rubbish Trash - There are more trashcan liners under your sick for your use.
- No overnight guests without prior approval
- Please do not take bath towels to the beach there only for bath use
- No Smoking inside, if you must smoke you may do so at the Harbor across the street