Our place is close to Flemington Racecourse, Newmarket Station, Melbourne Showgrounds, Melbourne Zoo, Wolf & Hound, Pepper, Big Day Out, Capital City Bike Path, Moonee Ponds Creek Bike Path, Maribyrnong River Trail Bike Path. You’ll love our place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the quirky feel of the street, it's close to bike paths and routes. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Our space is an original building on the street so it is quite old. But it is fully renovated with gorgeous clean spaces that are light and bright. It's right off the street and close to fabulous amenities!
Everything is available for guests, and we try to keep it quiet.
A cycling business operates from downstairs and may use the backyard from time to time for teaching...but we'd always let guests know. Residence upstairs, bikes downstairs!
Interakcija s gostima
Only as much as they want but generally at key collection and departure only. However we are happy to provide information for best local cafes and how to get around the city via public transport. We love cycling and cyclists, so we are keen to help you find the best cycling routes in our town.
Everything is brand new in our (URL HIDDEN) cycling focused, but you don't need to ride a bike to love the convenience of being so close to the city, transport and everything fabulous about the area. There are tonnes of fabulous eateries just outside the door!!
There is a dishwasher in the kitchen as well as a clothes washer. An iron is provided and an outdoor clothes line, but there is a laundromat nearby if you need it.
- No parties, no extra guests other than those booked, definitely no smoking, parking available as an extra only by arrangement. A cycling business operates below the premises which has use of the rear yard. Cyclists may come and go at times but are instructed when guests are in residence.
- We love cyclists, bring your bike and we are happy to provide details of cycling routes in the local area. There are cafes downstairs and GREAT local eateries: Japanese, Malaysian, African and Vietnamese
- The area is a quirky and a little old, but close to the city and accessed bu a tram at the end of the street or a train across the road...direct to the city! The area is slowly being gentrified but offers the best in inner city Melbourne with our excellent Wolf+Hound cafe downstairs, a bike shop downstairs and brilliant proximity to Flemington Racecourse.
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. Extra guests are charged at $50 per person per night. Maximum of 4 people sharing the property ONLY.
- Room configurations: queen bed in upstairs master bedroom, two single beds in downstairs bedroom which has ensuite toilet.
- Walking distance to Flemington Racecourse and Royal Melbourne Showgrounds
I'm a cyclist and I coach women to get on their bikes and get active. But I LOVE cycling all over the world and I know how important it is to provide a friendly place for bike riders to feel at home. I want to make everyone feel welcome, but I also want to provide something specifically for cyclists.
When I travel I love meeting the locals, and as a Melbourne girl I'd love to tell you about the best places to eat, visit, cycle and see in our wonderful town. And I've lived in the area of our AirBnB for around 20 years and I've seen it change an awful lot. I can tell you some history and also let you in on some local secrets!
But when I travel myself, I can't go past experience in Tokyo Japan and I was sold. So now it's my time to share the love and I hope you love our small but quirky and gorgeous place...we love it so much and hope you do too!