Located on the main street of Old Town, just between Viru Gates and Old Town Hall. The building was built in 1364 and this elegant penthouse apartment was just renovated in 2017. Absolutely best location on Viru street 10/10!
Elegant and comfortable 60sq meter penthouse apartment in a true medieval building with the best location possible with history that dates back more than 600 years ago. This historic building was constructed in 1364 and sits on the main street of Old Town. This penthouse apartment was just renovated in 2017 so everything is brand new.
Built of the finest materials and furnished only with high quality furniture, this penthouse apartment can comfortably accommodate 7 guests, which makes it perfect for larger groups and families.
This more than 600 year old apartment features:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite full bathroom with toilet, 1 extra toilet
- WiFi internet 25Mbps
- Large 42" LCD TV with many HD movies stored on TV
- Hair dryer
- Baby cot available
Fresh linen, towels, shower gel and hair dryers provided.
Weekends can be noisy due to the central location, but all windows have triple glass to keep the noise to a minimum. The penthouse is located on 4th floor and in medieval times they didn't build elevators.
Please note there is no kitchen in this apartment. If you need kitchen, please see my other listing at: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14713662
- This is a residential building, no parties are allowed and no disturbing noise after 23:00. Please respect our dear neighbors and keep noise to minimum in the stairway when coming back at night.
- Please take off your shoes when you're in the apartment.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you will lose the security deposit as a settlement.
- No smoking in the passageway and courtyard.
- Please don't let children touch the TV screen and speakers.
- If you break anything, please let me know.
Ovaj domaćin ima 230 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I was born and raised in Estonia, I have lived in US and Asia. Besides traveling, I'm passionate about healthy & delicious food, design, staying fit, hiking and spending time outdoors. I enjoy traveling and want my guests to experience the best every destination has to offer.
I have experience from working in hotels and I travel frequently so I understand good accommodation and strive to offer pleasant and worry-free stay to my international guests.