Spatious, quiet and very comfy appartement in a Beijing's architectural landmark, the Dangdai Moma by Steven Holl. Clean and filtered air tested and guaranteed. It's minimalist, ecological and bathed in daylight, a great interior design experience with a view in an amazing complex. There are coffeeshops, a moviehouse and green spaces around. North-East corner of Beijing, close to Lama temple area and Sanlitun. Quick access to airport. Close to Dongzhimen transport hub.
- Respect and care
- No shoes inside: please take off shoes.
- you can moderately tap into the basic food stoks, but refill them for what you use (oil, pasta, water, coffee, tea...)
- refrain from using other than basics food and alcohol stocks.
- I'll usually leave one 4 liter water bottle for free for each 3 days' stay.
- Be gentle when using rollerblinds and curtains
- It’s recommended to use distilled water for cooking (and to buy it at grocery store)
- Moderate smokers allowed, as long as they are extra careful with ashes
- Handle with care the wooden desk in living room, it is an antique.
- Always use the two locks on the new bike when you park it outside.
Ovaj domaćin ima 18 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije