Strawfields is a micro rustic campsite (5-12 pitches set in 3 fields). The campsite set in a wonderful rural location, yet close to Woolacombe, Ilfracombe beaches and Exmoor. We have been busy setting up the camping fields, building a wooden shower block with veranda with views across the fields. You’ll love the campsite because of the location, the ambiance, the people, the outdoors space. Strawfields is great for couples, solo adventurers, and families. Campfires are allowed.
The canvas tent is perfect for couples and families and can sleep 4 (2 adults and 2/3 children) in two bedrooms. Airbeds are supplied, but you need to bring bedding and all other camping equipment. There is a fire pit to the front of the tent, as campfires are allowed. We can supply logs and kindling.
If you are planning a surfing weekend and want to hire it for 3 adults, please check with Alex first.
Our aim is to keep Strawfields is a small and rustic campsite, with a natural wooden shower block. The campsite is set over two fields, either of which can be hired for families or friends wanting to camp together.
The cars are parked at the entrance and wheel barrows are used to transport tents and camping gear to your pitch. We are very family friendly and there is a green field area set up for children to kick a ball about and a stream to explore. We do not have electricity on site, but are happy to recharge mobile phones at the house. There is a freezer available for ice blocks and the stream makes a great natural drinks cooler!
Dogs are allowed in our quieter months, but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please message Alex before booking.
Sorry, no dogs during the school holidays in the tent.
Amount of guests allowed
-2 adults (max)and 2 children (no dogs July/Aug holidays)
-Please contact Alex if you want to bring your dog before booking.
-The canvas tent is for 2 adults (max)and 2 children.
What is provided:
-2 air mattresses
-dust pan with brush
- The campsite is car free. Please park in the car park and use wheel barrow to transport your things.
- The pitches must be left how you found them, all rubbish needs to be removed. It can be recycled in the bins provided at the entrance of the car park and black bin bags placed in the large trade waste bin.
- Fire pit ash to be emptied into the ash bin/pit.
- Fires must be fully extinguished before you go to bed (sand and water provided).
- Campfires are allowed, but you must keep them small and under control. Please use firepits provided.
- Guests must be respectful of others and keep noise down, especially after dark.
- Dogs only allowed only by request and not in school holidays, contact Alex for more information.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead in the campsite and can be exercised in fields close by or along the public footpath.
Please contact Alex first if wanting to book for a group.
- The campsite is available to hire for family groups, not for loud music stag or hen parties. Perfect for family gatherings, or groups of surfers, walkers, cyclists that want a relaxed natural setting to get together with friends, we can provide a communal campsite pit for larger gatherings.
Please contact Alex for more details.
Ovaj domaćin ima 114 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije