Comfortable room in a park-like condominium complex with your own parking spot where you can work a little, relax, or collapse into bed after a long day seeing the sights. Easy access by car or public transportation to vibrant SE neighborhoods & downtown. Close to the Columbia Gorge. Great for solo & business travelers. Coffee & tea provided. Large grocery store just 3 blocks away. Kitchen & main room shared when I'm home.
Remodeled condo in a one-story building with the privacy of a house (no shared walls in your room). Comfortable full bed, TV with Netflix, wifi, A/C, desk, closet space & your own bathroom across the hall. Patio. Kitchen available for LIGHT cooking - I need to use it too :) You're welcome to use the spacious main room when I'm not home, which is often.
The shared kitchen is available for light cooking. The spacious main room with fireplace is available to you when I'm not using it, which is often. Cooking a full meal on occasion is fine, but please let me know when you plan to do that so if I'm home I can plan my own kitchen access. We share the full-sized washer and dryer in your bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm fairly busy with school and work, but if I'm not home, I'm a phone call or text away if you have any questions. When we're both home I will usually use a headset to listen to music or the TV out of consideration for guests, and I hope you will do the same. I look forward to helping you have a relaxing stay in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
This neighborhood is not central. By car it's about 15 minutes to trendy close-in SE neighborhoods and 25 minutes to downtown without traffic. By bus it's about 30 and 45 minutes.
• Check with me before inviting guests over
• Lock up whenever you leave.
• Keep voices down in parking area so as not to disturb neighbors.
• Turn fan on longest setting when you shower by pressing the top button.
• Please wipe your feet thoroughly when entering the house. No high heels inside.
• Use microwave fan to vent cooking smells.
• Leave wet towels hanging on towel rack over toilet (not on anything wood)
• Liquids do not mix well with wood floors & furniture. Please keep cups and bottles on the placemats in your room and clean up spills immediately. There are dish towels in the top desk drawer.
• Please limit oven/stove cooking to a meal every few days, and let me know when that will be so I can plan my own meal, unless you plan on feeding me :) Microwave, toaster, and a fridge shelf are always available to you.
• Let me know before starting laundry so that we're not competing for the machines.
• If you fill the waste or recycle baskets, please empty them into the large bins on the left side of patio behind the gate.
• Please don't hang anything on the patio fence
• Manage to enjoy yourself in spite of all these rules!
I used to travel extensively, and now am happy to travel vicariously by talking to guests about their experiences, or leave them in peace as they wish. I've worked as a flight attendant and in special education. I'm now a mid-life student hoping to enter the nursing field. J'ai passé deux ans en France and would love to brush up my French with Francophones. My Spanish is pretty rusty, but I love speaking and listening to other languages. When I'm home I am quiet, clean up after myself, and am respectful of your space, and I expect you to do the same for me.