Hello! I am Julio, thank you for your interest. The property is located on Amantani Island - Lake Titicaca (rural area), with spectacular views of the lake, besides observing the traditions of the islanders. As the property is located on the island "WE INCLUDE" 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), it has limited sanitary facilities however this does not affect the enjoyment of it. If you have any questions about the topic do not hesitate to let me know, I am willing to answer all your doubts.
- Price published is PER PERSON.
- The price includes the room + 03 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- The property has basic and shared toilet facilities (no shower).
- You must bring hygienic implements and moulting clothes.
- The rooms are small (bed, table and chair) but all with a view of Lake Titicaca.
- The electricity is solar, only for lighting, you must bring your electronic devices fully charged and extra batteries.
- The price DOES NOT INCLUDE transportation from the city of Puno to Taquile island (you can ask me how to get there).
- Will I share the room with other guests if I go alone or accompanied?
NO, if you travel alone or accompanied you will have a private room, your privacy will be respected.
- Why is the price per person and not per room?
This is because the property offers full board, many times there have been confusions regarding prices (especially guests traveling alone).
- what type of guests is the property aimed to?
Hikers, lovers of landscapes, quietness and living culture.
- Will I be with the family all the time?
They will wait for you on the Amantani island and take you to the property. There, you can chat with them and interact if you want (sometimes they will do agriculture and livestock activities) you can ask them if you want to accompany them or explore the island on your own (I will provide a small guide / map with information of the island.
- Are there any specific meal times?
NO, you must coordinate it with the family personally (you schedule the time you want the meals).
- Can I visit the Floating Islands of the Uros or the Island of Taquile from your property?
Yes, for this you need to coordinate it with me in advance.
The house has a small yard and open fields, as it is located in the rural area you have free mobility to enter and leave the property when you like.
Interakcija s gostima
If you want a private guide for a personalized service or you don't speak any spanish, please inform me about that.
The city of Puno is the closest departure point to the Amantani Island, the boats leave only in the morning (keep in mind when making your reservation). Sometimes it is necessary to spend a night in the city of Puno to leave to Amantani Island the following day.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije