Modern newish-build semi detached house.
Cozy warm room with a double sofa bed.
Use of wardrobe and desk, hairdryer, towels and free WiFi.
Garden, kitchen, bathroom, living room and free parking.
Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travellers.
Located in north Edinburgh 20 minutes by bus from City, 10 min from beach with pleasant running, roller-skates or bicycle track directed to the beautiful Crammond (bicycles available for renting).
During your stay you will have access to a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and living room with TV as well as lovely garden.
- Leave bathroom and kitchen area as you find them.
- This is a non smoking house but there is area in garden outside.
- It would be nice if you treated our home as you would your own.
- Please do not bring other visitors home who are not included in your booking.
- It's our full-time home and we would appreciate it if you also treat it with love and care.
- Always lock the door with the key when you go out or come back. Please don't leave your key in the door when you lock it from the inside - it means nobody else can get in!
- We and our neighbours would appreciate it if you please keep noise to a minimum between 11pm – 9am. Thank you!
I was born in Krakow Poland and my husband is from Daugavpils Latvia. We met each other few years ago while studying in Edinburgh Napier University. We both fell in love with Scotland and decided to make Edinburgh our second home.
I am a part time Microbiologist and my husband is a Building Surveyor. We both love traveling, good food and great music. We also enjoy gym, climbing and sauna.
We are sharing our house with our Italian friend - Elvis and our beloved cat - Vera.
We are very content to make the most of our time when we are at home to meet new people from all round the world! ;)
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.