Strawfields is a very small camp site (max 12 pitches set in 2 fields). The set up is rustic, natural and simple where campfires are allowed. The camp site set in a wonderful rural location, yet only a few miles from Woolacombe and Ilfracombe beaches. There are two camping fields, a wooden shower block with hot showers and a veranda with views across the fields. There are also two Shepherd's huts (see other listings for Shepherd's hut and Shepherd's Hideout).
- Bring your own tent
- Tent pitches are for one tent for 2 adults and up to 3 children, please contact Alex if your group is more and the prices can be altered accordingly.
- The campsite is car free. Please park in the car park and use wheel barrow to transport your things.
- The pitches must be left how you found them.
- Fire pit ash to be emptied into the ash pit.
- Fires must be put out when you go to bed.
- Guests must be respectful of others and keep noise down after dark.
- Campfires are allowed, but you must keep them small and under control.
- 1 dog only allowed, only by request not instant booking and not usually in school holidays, contact Alex for more information.
- Dogs can be exercised in fields close by or along the public footpath.
- The campsite is available to hire for family groups, not for stag or hen parties. Please ask Alex for more details.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 106 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We relocated to Devon Sept 2014 to live by the sea and bring our children up in a wonderful rural location. Our favourite hobbies include going to the beach, body boarding, surfing, sand tobogganing and rock pooling. Our best holidays have been camping with family and friends. When I turned 40 a friend and I decided to enter some local triathlons to help us get fit. Loved the open water swimming and cycling, less keen on the running!