Basement of a clean, convenient, and spacious newly renovated house with private entrance. On a quiet street nestled in Brockton Village near the Dundas West area, which is walking distance to most west-end and downtown attractions. An ideal home base for your stay in Toronto!
P.S. The ceiling of the place is slightly lower than average - about 6ft. No parties. Preference will be given to guests who are relatively quiet.
In the heart of the trendy Dundas West, this newly renovated basement unit greets you with warmth and comfort. The unit is in pristine condition with two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom with everything you need (soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing lotion, hair dryer and of course your towels), and all utilities, wifi, and use of washer/dryer included. The kitchen is stocked with olive oil, salt and pepper, pots and pans and other utensils (no coffee maker).
Please note that this is a traditional house, which means its sound proof among three floors are not as great as condos, and therefore I ask all my guests to try their best to keep the noise level down. On the other hand, if other guests in the house are loud, please let me know immediately and I will address it to them right away.
•The main entrance to the basement is at the left side of the house; you can enter the basement main entrance by obtaining the keys from the lockbox at the top of the stairs, then use the code to open the keyless lock to your room.
•You will then use the code for the 1st floor to obtain the locks from the lock box.
•The shared laundry unit is accessible from the left side of the house
You have access to the entire basement, as well as laundry units (washer and dryer) in the basement. WiFi username and password can be found inside of the house.
Cleaning fees: In order to keep your cleaning fee at such a reasonable rate (for 1 bedroom plus common area), our cleaners are asked to make sure they look after all standard cleaning tasks like changing sheets, providing towels, ensuring sanitation of bathrooms and dishes and all surfaces are wiped.
• This is a Drug Free and Smoke Free home. No smoking in the house, you can smoke on the front porch or backyard patio area. Please also only use the supplies, including towels, toilet papers, and pillow cases in your room. Do not take anything from the laundry room or other floors before asking the Host.
• In case there is any internet disruptions due to issues with the Internet Provider, the Host will refund up to $10 per night per unit for the nights without Wifi to compensate the Guest.
No pets - you will subject to $50 per night up to $2000 fines, and the owner retain the rights to terminate this Agreement and regain possession without providing any refund or compensations.
• The unit doesn't come with parking. Please do not occupy the parking in the back of the house - they are included in the other 2 units in the house (for additional price).
• Use of the property is for short-term accommodation only, and guests are not permitted to use it for any commercial purposes or party venues.
• Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• Occupant(s) assumes responsibility for the behavior of their guests during this term and any damage to the suite and property.
• The house cannot be occupied by more than 2 people per booking.
• Should there be a noise complaint during the time of occupancy, or any violation of the above stated conditions, the Owners, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and regain possession without providing compensation.
• Kindly remove shoes upon entering the house.
• Please respect the house and leave everything in the condition you found it. Your damage deposit will be returned in full if the house is left in the same condition you found it.
• Due to insurance regulations, no space heaters, incense, candles or open flames may be used anywhere in the house. (candles are for decoration purposes only)
• The Occupant(s) undertakes to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the occupant(s) in relation to the house rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Do not loose any keys. If lost, a $20 per set charge will be added to your room.
• Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by my trusted cleaner/myself.
Check-in: I work downtown and I’d be happy to answer any of the questions you have about the stay. In the meantime, I hope you will understand that I try to make your stay more about enjoying Toronto then interacting with me - most of the time it is easier for you to check in and out without having to meet me.
Check-out: when leaving the unit at the end of your stay please leave the keys on the kitchen counter. My cleaner will come in to wash the sheets and do basic cleaning after you leave, but it would be appreciated if you can try to treat the home as if it were your own and keep it tidy when you leave.
Working in Financial Services, living in Toronto.