My place is close to the edge of Bucharest, located in Militari Residence, the largest residential district in the western of Bucharest and one of the largest in Europe. The area offers all the facilities of a modern neighborhood-indoor and outdoor large pools, ballroom, massages, restaurants, shopping centers. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
This excellent luxury studio located in a residential area in the west of Bucharest, can be used as a living room and / or as a bedroom having all the necessary for both. It has a beautiful large extensible sofa bed corner ( 195 x155 cm as dimensions) plus 2 large extensible armchairs ( each one with dimensions 205 x80 cm ) in which can sleep very well four persons. It is decorated very modern and tastefully , especially for guests to feel themselves very comfortable in it.
The room has TV set ( HD – this means you can see multiple international television programs and if you understand English you have to know that in Romania all the movies are subtitled so you will understand everything ). You have AC , central heating and plenty of spaces to put your clothes, you have iron, ironing board, tumble dryer for laundry , in case you need. For sleeping you'll find here comfortable pillows, quilts, clean sheets and towels . Furthermore, you also have a space for work , where you can use your laptop very well having free internet cable and wi-fi, and the room also has air conditioning.
The bathroom is large , it has a hot tub with powerful jets for massage purposes, dryer for towels, and all facilities in it are modern and newly procured. You have here free hairdryer, fresh towels, shampoo, soap . Also , in bathroom, you will find the washing machine that you can use whenever you need. Everything is tastefully arranged and the bathroom has ceramic tiles and ventilation.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary things : refrigerator, stove with oven, grill, rotisserie, cooker hood, microwave, blender, coffee machine, toaster, sandwich maker, dishes, glasses and utensils for eating or cooking, salt, oil, vinegar, sugar, tea, coffee, hot water anytime . Here you will also find the central heating that you can use whenever you need.
You will have access to everywhere and to everything in my studio.
Interakcija s gostima
Yes , I will help you anytime in day or night , with assistance given with my cell phone.
- When you arrive at the Bucharest airport , I can arrange for you a taxi to pick you up from there and to bring you directly to my apartment. Or, in case you prefer something less costly, you can take the express buss 783 from the airport till Unirii station and from there the metro till Pacii station and from there the bus 178( till last station, where it is situated Militari Residence and my studio) .
- The building in which is situated my studio it is given recently in use . The entire area is a residential area whose construction started only a few years ago, and it is a booming area, with many other buildings that are still under construction.
- For the express buss 783 that you'll take from Henri Coanda or from airport Baneasa:
Schedule from Henri Coanda airport :
05: 30-20: 00 every 15 minutes.
20: 30-23: 00 every 30 minutes
23: 30-05: 30 every 40 minutes
Saturday, Sunday, legal holiday:
05: 30-23: 00 every 30 minutes
23: 30-05: 30 every 40 minutes
- The ticket can be purchased in front of the Arrivals Terminal Henri Coanda airport, between 6: 00-21: 00. The ticket price for the two trips is 7 lei, approx. 1,5 Euro.
Also from there you can buy and normal bus tickets to have with you during your stay in Romania ( 1,3 RON / 1 travel with the bus = 0.3 Euro)
- If you want to order a taxi on your own, when you arrive in Bucharest , at the airport ( at Arrivals) there are special devices for it, where you can pick your favorite taxi company , you will be given a voucher that will write when and where your ordered taxi come (usually the taxi you've ordered on this device comes in approx. 5 min. and costs around 7-8 Euro from the airport to my apartment)
- I understand that for a whole variety of reasons , you may want additional guests to stay in this studio during your trip . In the event that you want additional guests to stay , please contact me and let me know. I am a reasonable person and I will accommodate wherever possible. Otherwise, you can receive friends in my studio but they cannot stay overnight, besides the one included in your reservation.
- Visitors are allowed ( max. 4 visitors for 4 hours).
- Extra guests are allowed ( max 2) , but they will pay 10 Euro per night , the additional guest fee.
- Smoking is permitted ( you are welcome to smoke in the kitchen or balcony).
- when staying in my studio I have strict no drug use policy.
-During your stay in my studio, please eat only in the kitchen area.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay , I kindly ask you that prior to living , you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put away any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- I like to have everything very clean in my studio , so , for that reason I do not ask you to clean because I do a professional cleaning after each guest, but to keep as much as possible everything as they were. Please , try to let the kitchen and the bathroom as you found them
-Guests have to clean their dishes each time after they eat.
-Guests have to empty the garbage basket in the special place , located outside the building.
Gathering or parties:
- Gathering - is admitted only for 4 hours ,with max. 4 more people.
-Parties are not allowed.
-please note that for gathering and parties you have great clubs at only 5 minutes by walking from my studio.
Noise/ Quiet hours:
I will kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter- side at these hours:
- quiet hours: till 9 o'clock a.m
- quiet hours: after 10 o"clock p.m
-If you want to listen music / to watch TV during the day, please remember to keep it with a reasonable level of noise.
Pets / animals:
-Even I love animals I will not allow them in my studio because I need to keep my house very sanitized for all future guests.
-To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to my guests) I kindly ask you to switch off the lights and the A/C or the heating when it is not in use or when leaving the house.
-Guests have to turn off the gas devices when they go out from apartment to prevent any possible accidental issue which could happen in their absence.
- Minimum age requirements: 20
-Maximum age requirements: 70
Note: Guests under 20 and guests above 70 are still entirely welcome but they will just need to be accompanied by parents and / or guardians / companions
- The easiest way to disrupt and enjoyable stay is plumbing. To prevent this, I kindly ask you to place things like sanity napkins in a sanitary bin we' ve provide in the bathroom.
-I kindly ask you to keep the hot tube , the washbasin and the toilet clean.
Sheets and towels:
Sheets and towels will be change every seven days and with every new guests, if you need them to be changed before that period of time, please tell me.
Slippers inside my apartment :
- I do not use shoes in my home because I need it to keep it very well sanitized, so, I will be grateful with you if you could stay at home without shoes , using inside my apartment only your slippers.
Check -in / Check - out:
- Check - in is between 1-3 p.m , and check - out us 1 p.m. Arriving slightly earlier , or want an extra hour to sleep? Should be fine , but please check with me first.
- I will come to give you the keys of the studio and to show you the basic things you need to know , at the check - in time.
- Also, you will give me back my keys in the check-out day.
-Please, always make sure to lock the house door securely
Damages of the property:
- I understand that accidents happen. But I do ask you please to let me know when they do . Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too by airbnb.
- If you are coming in Bucharest to party , you' ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately , just not in my studio. Though, I am sure it won' t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior or breaking the above rules will result in you being asked to leave.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi dear guests! I am Carmen , a friendly , polite and caring person. I like to travel and I like to receive other travelers in my apartments in Bucharest. I will guide you and take care of you with pleasure during your stay in Romania!
I hope to hear from you soon!