My place is close to the city center, art and culture, parks, and great views. You’ll love my place because of the people, the outdoors space, the light, the ambiance, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Also included in the apartment:
- Necessities: Fresh and clean bed sheets, towels, shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap and toilet paper
- 32" LCD Cable TV with more than 160 digital and analog channels
- Air Conditioning: Split system with cooling and heating option
- Equipment in the kitchen: fridge, sink, induction stove, toaster, electric lemon squeezer, electric water kettle, kitchen ware, dinning ware, sugar, salt, spice selection, olive oil, instant coffee, tea selection)
- Strong wireless signal for fast internet connection and additional wired FTP connections are available in the apartment. Internet is provided by Cable operator with speeds up to 15/1 Mbps and handled locally by our fast Linksys networking equipment.
- Hot water available all the time
- Hangers, Hair Dryer, Iron, Laptop friendly work space with wired FTP internet connection
- One indoor parking places and additional parking space outside
- Bikes are available for you to explore the city
- Back yard of the house is available to enjoy morning coffee