My forest house is close to Brno Zoo, Brno Reservoir, Protected flowering forest, Beautiful walks, Cycling tracks. You’ll love my place because of The peace and tranquility, the views, the "frozen in time" communistic decor. My place is good for couples who are happy to be without the luxuries, solo adventurers, Cyclist groups, older kids, big groups, and furry pets.
This is a really restful place to be in.
You will ideally need a bike or car to get there and back easily. For cyclists, there is a trolly bus which stops around 18 min cycle ride / 35 min walk away. A tram stops around 40 mins walk away
The whole house is at your disposal - it is like Glamping
There is no shower or bathroom, of course, for those familiar with the art of bucket, showers, then you should be fine.
- Whilst there is a double sofa bed and a single bed, those parties with their own beds can bring them and the lounge can take another 2 people easily on the floor and we are happy for up to 2 more people to be hosted, so totalling 5.
- The forest house starts with 50l + of drinking water, there is no mains water
- The toilet should be used sparingly and needs to be manually flushed
- Basic face, teeth and kitchen washing is possible, but for body washing, users will have to go to nearby river or reservoir or go to one of the excellent swimming pools in Brno
- There is an oven, microwave, grill and two hot plates - Also a basic small fridge for chilling butter and milk etc. Cooking in the kitchen is fine, but guests are required to clean up after themselves
- The place is best for people with cars or those on cycling holidays.
- In season, there are free apples for tenants to eat from the wild garden orchard
- Those guests doing significant gardening by arrangement will get a partial refund
- No fires must be lit in the garden or surrounding area, it is protected forest