We offer a very clean private bedroom with comfy furniture. Our place is walking distance to cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping and groceries. We are 5-10 minutes away from the M- Casino resort, Green Valley Ranch and The District. 15-18 minutes to the Strip and McCarran International Airport. Town Square, designed as a European village, is an open air shopping mall, dinning and entertainment center 15 minutes away. We welcome everyone: couples, solo adventurers, business travelers etc.
Our home has a comfy welcoming feeling to it.
Common area: You'll have shared use of the living room, the kitchen for sitting. My backyard sits facing to the southern Nevada sky great for star gazing with no houses in the back in total privacy. It is a great place to relax with lots of shade, outside dining table, mist system, couches, pool, hot tub upon request and etc.
Interakcija s gostima
The host lives on property, we have 16 years of local experience, and can help you wth information on exploring Las Vegas and the surroundings.
Everyone's safety is important to me. Our home is in a safe neighborhood. We have security systems in place for everyone's protection.
This being Vegas, people come to town with many different expectations. Our goal is to maintain a safe, respectful and peaceful environment were everyone can enjoy their off the strip experience.
We've kindly ask that each guest follow our house guidelines:
1) Be aware of your surroundings and treat people/pup/objects with respect.
2) No smoking/ vaping indoors. Backyard is fine.
3) No pets, parties, uninvited guests, loud music without host's permission.
4) Everyone loves the pool (use is at your own risk). Each guest will get a pool towel located in you room.
5) All guest have access to the refrigerator in the kitchen and kitchen table. Access to the kitchen or the grill, and cooking utensils is possible with host consent.
6) Off-street parking for house-guests is on the right side of the driveway. It's first-come basis (and plenty of safe and free on-street parking in the immediate vicinity).
7. We would appreciate if you use our recycling system. Theres a brown bin to the right of the backyard for recycling use.
8. If the central air is on, thats during our summer season, please keep the backyard glass sliding door close and during the cooler season when the central air is off please keep the bug door (screen door) close to keep the bugs out.
That's it for guidelines. Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas soon!