10 minutes from from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie, Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie, Airhogs Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. 15 minutes from AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park. Equidistant between downtowns Dallas and Fort Worth (approx. 17 miles each way) via I-30. You’ll love our unique Victorian home appointed with period furnishings as well as landscaped outdoor spaces. Good families and big groups.
Our home is a Queen Anne style Victorian home built in 1982 and has been the family home for 34 years. It was originally designed to replicate, on a smaller scale, the authentic Queen Anne homes of the past, but with modern functionality. It has been a beloved family home raising 2 boys and now 2 grandchildren. It has served as a retreat for many, a venue for respite care, wedding occasions, baby showers, Bible studies, family gatherings, musical concerts, group meetings, and myriad social gatherings for all ages. This home won (2) 1st place and one 2nd place awards in Christmas decorating contests awarded by the City of Grand Prairie. It was also featured in the Grand Prairie Historical Tour of Homes as well as the Grand Prairie Christmas Tour of Homes. Wildwood Oaks development is a long established development which made its debut in 1960 when it was truly out in the country. Fifty-six years later, this safe neighborhood of eclectic custom houses are home to wonderful people who have been residents in this area for many years. Our neighborhood lends itself to convenience and accessibility to Dallas/Fort Worth and Mid-Cities venues of dining, entertainment and shopping.
The exterior doors have a keypad to grant access. Your code will be the last four digits of the cell phone number associated with your Airbnb account.
Interakcija s gostima
Terri and David live in the neighborhood and are typically available if a need arises.
- Umbrellas for your use are located in the Hall umbrella stand. In case of inclement weather, please wipe feet or remove shoes and leave wet umbrellas on the front porch.
- Please do not turn off outside lights on the front porch and front yard
- The thermostats are located in the downstairs Hall, and at the top of the upstairs. Please do not turn the temperature below 70 degrees so as not to freeze the HVAC.
- The TV is located in the Parlor downstairs with one remote controlling volume and channels. Please turn off when not in use.
- The piano is for the enjoyment of those who can play.
- The home is well appointed with beautiful antiques. Please be mindful of drinks leaving rings on the furniture and always use a coaster.
- Bathrooms are furnished with bath towels, hand towels and washcloths in the cabinet above the toilet
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash are located on the shelving in the shower/tub area. Hair dryer is located in the drawer.
- Additional toilet tissue is located in the cabinet above the toilet.
- Please do not put feminine products or anything other than toilet tissue down the toilet as these items will clog the toilet. Place these items in the trash can adjacent to the toilet. A plunger is located in the laundry hamper.
- The Master Bathroom tub is an authentic antique claw foot tub. Please do not allow water to reach the overflow as it will actually over flow and drain into the kitchen downstairs causing extensive damage.
- An ironing board and iron are located inside the closet of each bedroom.
- Should you choose to do laundry, detergent and dryer sheets are located in the Laundry Room on the washer. Please remove lint from the dryer after each use and dispose in the adjacent trash can.
- Coffee maker for your use is located in Kitchen beside the refrigerator. Coffee is in the red canister while cups and filters are in the cabinet below.
- If you need to use the dishwasher, detergent tabs are located under the Kitchen sink.
- The trash bin is located under the kitchen sink. If bin becomes full or emits an unpleasant odor, you can place in garbage receptacle outside by the back door.
- The disposal switch is located under the southeast window along with the main light switch. Should the disposal lock-up, a key is located in the Rubbermaid catch-all under the sink.
- The Sport Court in the backyard is available for your use. A basketball is on a shelf in the Laundry Room. The light switch for the court is located on the light pole. Please turn off when not in use. The net height can be adjusted by turning the crank on the pole.
- The lights for the arbor can be turned on by plugging in the cord into the electrical plug on the northwest post of the arbor. Please turn the switch off when not in use.
- The front balcony is accessible from the upstairs double doors entrance. Please keep these doors locked when not in use.
- In case of an electrical outage, a lantern and flashlight are located on the shelf in the Laundry Room downstairs.
- Smoking inside and outside are strictly prohibited.
- Unfortunately, pets of any kind cannot be accommodated.
Parties and smoking are strictly prohibited.
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije