We live in a third floor (URL HIDDEN) a Fresh, clean and quiet house with three comfortable rooms because of their amplitude for rent. Two of them have a queen size bed and a single one. They both have a balcony that leaves the fresh breeze get into your room. There is cold and hot running water in the bathroom 24h hours a day with a relaxing shower.
The third room has Two single beds and bath ensuite.
Each room is private and Has its own lock.
Breakfast are including in the price.
Little more about us in the PBS news, follow here (URL HIDDEN)
You have access to the three private rooms, bathrooms, dining room and living room
Interakcija s gostima
The rooms a very private nevertheless We are always available as We live in the same house but our part is separate from the guests rooms.
We are a young family, easy going, quiet, we love cook, and share a coup of caffe with our guest listening good music.
English, french and italian are spoken and we enjoy receive people from all over the word.
I was born in Havana so if you rediscover the city, we invite you to stay at home with us and for sure you will learn more about our country and about us, cuban people
Our house is fresh, clean and quiet with three comfortable rooms because of their amplitude for rent. Two of them have a queen size bed and a single one. They both have a balcony that leaves the fresh breeze get into your room. There is cold and hot running water in the bathroom twenty-four hours a day with a relaxing shower.
The third room has a queen size bed and bath ensuite.
Breakfast are including in the price.
English, French and Italian are spoken in the house.
The living room is quite large and it has a balcony with a beautiful view of the Capitol building, and also a view of Sevilla Hotel where many famous people have stayed in and also Parque Central Hotel with its modernist architecture.
The dining room is also large and has a capacity for eight diners. It has two large windows that allow the tropical fresh air in.
Breakfasts and dinners are offered. Breakfasts include a variety of fresh tropical fruits and juice, also eggs served with season vegetables, bread and butter along with coffee, tea and milk.
Dinners include a variety of Cuban foods.
The laundry service is also available when needed.
If you need a taxi at your arrival at the International Airport “Jose Marti”, don’t hesitate on asking for it as it will be at your disposition.
For those interested in visiting other provinces, contacts in other houses can be made.
In the house, there is a map of Havana, big enough to identify the places where you would like to go.
The neighborhood is safe, surprising for its variety of architectural styles, baroque, neo-gothic, neo-classical, eclectic, art nouveau, and art deco, modernist and post-modernist. Streets that are both, ancient and modern, extraordinary and authentic, just waiting to be rediscovered. You don’t need to take a taxi to go to the most frequent visited places by Cuban and foreign people.
Near places of interest.
• The Malecon, a quintessential landmark of this sea-loving city, along coastal esplanade where music, friendship, love, happiness and sadness all have their part.
• The Historic Centre of Old Havana. A world Heritage site, which is amongst the oldest and best preserved urban spaces in South America and an atmospheric historical masterpiece.
• The Christ of Havana, a powerful sculpture which presides over the entrance of Havana Bay
• The museum of Fine Arts (Cuban and International Art).
• Museum of the Revolution: Constructed between 1913 and 1920, it is housed in the former Presidential Palace.
• Museum of Rum.
• The Capitol Building
• Prado Street: It is the first street outside the old city walls. The original idea was to create a boulevard as splendid as any found in Paris or Barcelona with famous bronze lions that guard the central promenade.
• The Cigar Factory Partagas: one of Habana’s oldest and most famous cigar factories, founded in 1845.
• Morro-Cabana Park, a place to witness a curious night-time tradition, the 9 O’ clock Cannon Shot Ceremony
• 2 blocks from our house there is the Central Park where you can take the bus for a city tour and go to the Revolution square for only $ 5.00 cuc with a tour guide or just take the other bus to go to Playas del Este, a succession of excellent beaches.
• Banks, shops, cafeterias, bars and excellent restaurants are everywhere.
• Inglaterra Hotel: Havana’s oldest hotel, first opened its doors in 1856.