My place is close to Hay on Wye for books, Brecon Beacons for great views, hill-walking, restaurants and pubs. You’ll love my place because of the ambience, peace and quiet by the stream. Great location for festivals - Hay Literary, Royal Welsh Show, Brecon Jazz, Abergavenny Food and all sorts.
- Check in after 5.00 pm, please
- Breakfast is served between 7.00 and 9.30
- Please leave muddy boots outside!
- As this is my home in a quiet area, please keep the noise down after 10.30pm
- No pets, please, as there are two cats living here
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
I have lived here for 15 years and adore the wonderful opportunities for hill-walking, food and music festivals, country shows and relaxing. I worked for many years as a personal chef for High Court Judges when I travelled with them around the country and loved working and shopping in different cities.