Beautiful & well designed 3-room flat with 63m² of living space.
Perfect location to explore the city. Located in Historic district. Only 10 min walk or 5 min tram to the best attractions:Christmas Markets, Cathedral, European Parliament and Institutions, Palais des Congrés, Parc des expositions, Orangerie and contades gardens..
Tram/Bus stops are 100 meters away.
Market, bakery, bars, restaurants are 2 min walk.
Big free public parking all around. High-speed internet.
Cosy and lovely flat with 63 m2 located at the 2nd floor of a very nice building. Not overlooked.
There is a balcony offering a beautiful view on Place de Bordeaux. High speed internet/Wifi. TV with high definition 4K and English/German channels.
- One Bedroom with a big queen size bed (160 x 200 cm) - ultra comfort
- Living room with a real double bed (size 140 x 200 cm). High curved Quality TV (4K), Home cinema 5.1.
- Dinning room with a comfy sofa- double bed (size 140 x 200 cm), dinning table, chairs and wardrobe.
- A fully equipped kitchen with owen, Nespresso machine, dish washer, microwave, toaster, juicer, kettle and all you need to cook delicious meals.
- Bathroom with bath, washing machine, hair dryer
- Separate WC
Interakcija s gostima
I speak fluent English. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions :)
Have a look at my Airbnb Guide to see the best attractions in Strasbourg !!
Actuellement salariée dans un grand groupe bancaire, j'ai 29 ans et je vis dans la belle ville de Strasbourg.
J'aime beaucoup voyager, découvrir de nouveaux lieux et de nouvelles cultures, et je me ferais un plaisir de vous accueillir dans mon logement et vous donner envie de découvrir l'Alsace.
A très bientôt :)
I'm 29 years-old and I currently live and work for a banking group in Strasbourg. I speak fluent English and I would be glad to welcome foreign people in my flat.
I've been living in many different cities and countries over the last years, I love travels, sports, art and music.
I hope to see you soon :)