Stay in our thoughtfully outfitted and beautifully decorated guest room on the second floor of our rowhouse apartment.
-Private room with a comfortable full-sized bed, reading chair, and lots of natural light with a view out onto our quiet street
-One block from Butler St and some of the best restaurants, bars, and breweries in the city
-Shared bathroom with towels etc included
-Free street parking
-Washer & Dryer
-Pup and/or Kitten cuddles included!
***This is a LGBTQA+ Safe Space***
- Keep noise down after midnight
- No visitors who are not on the reservation without permission from hosts
- Respect the space and those who inhabit it
- Lock the front door behind you whenever you leave
- If you need to check in/out earlier/later then we can probably accommodate, just let us know before hand.
- Any pets who are traveling with you must be disclosed upon booking your reservation. In bringing them you are agreeing to clean up after them and pay for any damage they may cause. If you need to leave them in the house for any period of time please close them in your room unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon by the hosts. Please do not bring any pets who are aggressive towards people or other animals (we have one very submissive and friendly 14 lb 3 year-old dog and a sweet 1 year-old cat).
Hello fellow travelers! My partner, Jared, and I recently moved to Pittsburgh from Ohio, and we are so excited to be here. We love this city, and we picked it to be our new home because of its vibrant food and art scene, rich and innovative past and present, its breathtaking landscape and architecture, and of course its relative affordability. We are both in our twenties; he's a chef, working at a great local resaurant called The Vandal, and I'm working at the Wigle Whiskey distillery and tasting room in the Strip district. When we're not working, we are taking our very lovable pup to the dog park, checking out any of Pittsburgh's amazing restaurants, and just trying to get to know our new city. We love traveling when our schedules allow, and when we have travelled in the past we've had some really positive experiences staying at Airbnb's, which is what has inspired us to start up our own now that we have the space to host. Jared and I, having worked in hospitality, are looking forward to employing our skills and experience to provide guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay in this very special city.