This is a low frills, but very comfortable, safe, and spacious 2 bedroom/1 bathroom in-law apartment in the heart of San Francisco's Sunset neighborhood. It is the downstairs unit of a larger house with its own entrance.
Within walking distance is Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach. Around the corner is a stop for the N Muni (public transit) line, making for a 45 min ride directly to downtown.
If you'll have a car, there is ample street parking with no parking permit required.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks (water, tea, coffee)
- Kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave, and buffet table (*no stove*)
- Full dining table
- Each bedroom has ample storage for clothes (dressers and empty closets with hangers)
- Large full bathroom with soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- High-speed Gigabit Fiber wireless network
- Dish TV
- Nintendo Classic
- Iron and ironing board
You will enter this first floor unit through a side entrance on the exterior of the house.
Interakcija s gostima
We live upstairs and will respect your privacy but are always available if needed.
Our short term rental license identification is STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
No yard access
Hi! I've lived in the Bay Area for almost 10 years and LOVE it. These are my 5 favorite things:
1) Small size - all of SF is only 7x7 miles
2) Hiking around Golden Gate Park
3) Watching the sunset at Ocean Beach
4) Ice cream at Humphrey Slocombe
5) Coffee at Philz or Blue Bottle
I hope you love it too when you visit! Happy to answer any questions.