Our place is in a nice neighborhood with gardens and proper security, and is close to the metro station(5min walk), dining and shopping, the park and harbor.
It is newly furnished. NO Cleaning Fee. FREE pick-up from Taikoo Station.
We'd love to show you around and are fluent in English, and native in Mandarin/Cantonese.
You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the people, and the outdoors space. My place is good for solo adventurers, and possibly for couples.
- The check-in time must be discussed and agreed beforehand
- No outside guest is allowed
- Kindly remember to turn off the light and AC before you leave your room
- Just keep it tidy and in good condition as it's your home
- If you have special needs/requirement, please let us know in advance. Thank you very much!
We are a young couple, who love to travel, explore new things, and meet new friends! And we are a superhost on airbnb!
We are from China and have been living in HK for more than 8 years. We have also lived in Australia, Germany, and the States. Cici speaks a bit Spanish and Andy speaks a bit German.
Cici works in consulting at Ernst & Young, and Andy works for a Chinese investment Bank. We both graduated from HK PolyU.
Btw, we always have some beers at the fridge, just feel free to grab one. :) 我们也说中文/我地都識講廣東話。