My home is close to Tarpon Springs, Greek Sponge Docks. Enjoy sunset cruises, fabulous cuisine, fresh seafood and shopping. We are 1/2 hour from Clearwater beaches and MINUTES away from boat rentals, golf courses, nightlife, parks, fishing, restaurants and shopping. You’ll enjoy the lake views, the location, the people, and the ambiance. My place is perfect for snowbirds, couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and dogs. 40 minutes to airport. 1 1/2 hrs to Disney.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old.
- Smoking is not allowed in home or garage
- Vehicle repairs and painting are not permitted.
- This is a family neighborhood. Please be respectful and keep noise level to a minimum.
- Home must be locked during absence.
- Home must be kept clean during visit as well as upon departure. Cleanliness of home includes, no dirty dishes, refrigerator cleaned out, broom swept floors, and 1 load of linens started in washer.
- Dog friendly rental. Owners responsible for cleanup of dog waste. Dogs must be leashed. Dogs must be crated in owners absence. Pet owners will be responsible for any damage caused by pet.
- Renters may not use mailbox or address for mail delivery. Please set up a P. O. box with the Holiday Post Office.
- Please notify host or property owner of damages prior to checkout.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I'm an art teacher and mother of two hilarious teenagers. The things I can't live without are Starbucks, Netflix, my kids, my dogs and my family and friends and soccer. I have traveled out of the country to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, Mexico City, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Holland, Austria, France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany and a variety of cruises. I love the art and architecture, customs, food and music of each new place I visit. My home is filled with photographs and paintings of the markets and sunflower fields I have seen on my journeys.
I enjoy traveling in the U.S.,too. Some of my favorite vacations were in Florida at my parent's winter home in Holiday. We loved day trips to Tarpon Springs, Busch Gardens, Disney, St. Petersberg, the bird sancuatuary, and the variety of beaches nearby.
Other travels include trips to California, Washington, Victoria, New York, New Jersey and the Dakotas. My son's travel soccer team had us travelling to a lot of the mid western states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana.
While I love family road trips and staying with friends and family or camping in our 5th wheel, my favorite places to stay have been in the pensiones in Europe, the BNBs of La Conner, Washington and the cottages in Saugatuk, Michigan. It's what inspired me to remodel my family's winter vacation home in Holiday.
I hope you enjoy my getaway inspiration.