Our home is located in the Black Hills just 10 minutes from downtown Spearfish. Secluded, it offers a serene location to get away and enjoy the abundant wildlife, as we border Game & Fish and US National Forest. Crow Peak trailhead is nearby. We are located two miles from Hillsview Road on a well maintained gravel road. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Your bedroom is located in a walkout basement in our home. Our home is four years old and the basement bedroom was finished two years ago. It has a private entrance on the same level as parking. There is an attached full bath. There is limited cell service, and your cell phone may not work at our house. It depends on your cell phone carrier. But, you are free to use the house phone as needed. WiFi calling on your cell phone is available through the internet. Texting is also available. Internet usage is available but is limited due to data restrictions of the internet provider.
Bedroom - Private Bathroom
Interakcija s gostima
- We can help you with suggestions for local attractions and day trips.
- We provide maps of the Black Hills area and information about local attractions.
- MAKE SURE TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OR PRINT OUT THE DIRECTIONS TO OUR HOME. SOME MAP APPS AND GPS DEVICES CAN BE SEVERAL MILES OFF.
- Have a wonderful stay and we hope you enjoy the beautiful Black Hills.
- Thank you for choosing Black Hills Retreat, and if we can be of any help, please let us know. We look forward to any suggestions that will make improvements for future guest.
This is not a party house! No illegal use of drugs or drug related substances. No excessive alcohol use. No loud noise, music, etc. Only listed and Air BnB approved guests are allowed on the property.
We lived in Spearfish 25 years ago and made wonderful friends. In 2011, we decided to make it our retirement home. We built a cabin in the woods and love it. My husband is retired from the USAF and United Airlines. He now runs a small excavating business. I am a retired educator. We enjoy company and look forward to every new acquaintance.