Chic, compact and essential studio apartment in the Center of Elmwood Village (consists of bedroom with separate eat-in kitchen) includes air conditioner and coffee maker. FREE STREET PARKING- apartment conveniently located at an intersection off Elmwood Ave. We have a pack-n-play to accommodate sleeping arrangements for an infant.
Welcome to the vibrant Elmwood Village. This first floor two room studio, on the edge of Elmwood Ave, is like a hotel suite. It's simple, has tons of light and provides guests with everything they need in their air Bnb travels. Brand new queen bed frame, mattress, kitchen appliances and updated bathroom. FREE STREET PARKING.
Smart TV with Netflix. Coin operated laundry in building. Kitchen: refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, stove/oven. standing shower, air conditioner.
Interakcija s gostima
The hosts live next door and across the street! We are always around and a text away to help answer your travel questions about the Buffalo/ Elmwood Village area.
This is a small hotel suite size air bnb listing (small and great for short term traveling)
Summer street parking is BOTH sides. Pay attention to the alternate parking signs during the week days (ONLY IN THE WINTER MONTHS). Mon/Tue/Wed and Thu/Fri have specific parking times on alternate times. Please ask me for help of they are confusing.
• Check-out time is 12 noon - NO LATER, unless prior arrangement have been agreed upon.
***GUESTS WHO DO NOT PROPERLY DISPOSE OF GARBAGE, WASTE, OR LEAVE A MESS/STAIN/DAMAGE/TRASH PROPERTY WILL BE CHARGED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT TO COVER THE CHARGES (The place should be left as you received it). Garbage cans are located around the back of the building in a walkway between the houses
- Do not break property, do NOT STEAL. (If you steal I will charge the full security deposit) if something is damaged or broken, I will charge the amount it is worth to replace it or repair it.
- SMOKING AND DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED
- No unannounced guests who are not accounted for on the reservation.
- NO PARTIES or SMALL GATHERINGS
- Please, do NOT cook potent smelly, lingering food.
- Do not burn candles
- No pets allowed.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm to follow residence noise ordinance laws.
- Lock BOTH doors when you leave.
- Be responsible using the utilities (turn off the lights when you leave, keep the heat below 70, turn off the stove & oven when not in use).
- TURN OFF the A/C when you leave the apartment.
- Please clean the appliances that you may use (example: blender)
If an appliance doesn't work let me or the landlord know. The landlord lives directly next door. **She is very responsive and watchful of her properties**
Ovaj domaćin ima 123 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello! I am a real estate guru and love urban development -- Airbnb is my vice. Airbnb is such an powerful tool, resource and community of travelers. Every single guest has some awesome story or adventure they are on - and I love hosting and helping guests! I love meeting new people, also helping people outside the parameters of Airbnb. Currently, I work for a Real Estate Broker as a licensed Real Estate Salesperson and the office manager/administrator. I settled back in my hometown two years ago after an exciting year of traveling and attending college. Having lived in NYC, Poughkeepsie, and Florence Italy, I have done A LOT of traveling all over Europe and air bnbing. Impeccable hospitality and memorable spaces top off the best vacations, in my experience. My apartment is a little gem in the Elmwood Village, it's central and you do not need a car to reach all the fun. Everything is a step way! I am very flexible and accommodating, even with crazy last minute check-ins, just communicate your plans and expectations. My apartment is arguably the best in the area, try it out for yourself :)