Stay in close proximity to Ski Granby Ranch Resort, Golf Granby Ranch. Located 90 minutes from Denver and 15-20 minutes from Winter Park / Mary Jane ski resorts and Western Entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park, Lake Granby, Grand Lake, and Shadow Mountain Reservoir. You’ll love this property because of the stunning mountain views, easy access to summer and/or summer activities while enjoying the Rocky Mountain wildlife. Condo is great for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
Condo features include: Master bedroom with king size bed. Second bedroom with one double-bed and one bunk-beds and two full bathrooms. The dining room also seats up to eight and includes a fully equipped kitchen with cooking and serving utensils, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and a Keurig single serve coffee maker for your use. Relax in the living room with a gas fireplace for chilly nights. In-condo washer and dryer are available to keep up with your laundry needs.
Additional Sleeping: Two Queen-sized Pullout Bed in Living Room that can accommodate 4 additional guests.
There are 2 HD TVs: one in the living room area and one in the Master Bedroom. Xfinity Triple Play is part of your stay (Internet/WiFi, Cable)
Outdoor BBQ Grill and Hot Tub is accessible within walking distance.
SKI: Skiing is everywhere in the area. Ski Granby Ranch resort (2 minutes - walking distance) is designed for skiers and riders of all ages and abilities, which makes it the perfect place for families; night skiing is available and the lifts are within walking distance. This property is also located 21 miles from Winter Park and Mary Jane ski resorts, provides wide variety of ski resorts in the area.
TUBING:Fraser Tubing Hill is also a great family attraction 15 minutes away!
BIKE: Ski Granby Ranch turns into bike trails perfect for mountain bikers. Bike Granby Ranch's retail shop provides rental that includes bikes in all sizes and equipment.
GOLF:Golf Granby Ranch, an stunning 18-hole mountain course, is available for all levels of golfers and is open from May 7th through October. The clubhouse is located just 1.5 miles from the condo.
FISH: Anglers will find rainbow, brook, mackinaw, cutthroat trout, and large kokanee salmon as well at the nearby Lake Granby, Shadow Mountain Reservoir, Grand Lake, and Willow Creek Reservoir.
You can enjoy gold-medal fly fishing (catch and release only) on a private section three-mile stretch of the Fraser River providing a peaceful day on the water. Fishing pass can be purchased at the Golf Granby Ranch clubhouse.
HIKE: Access to miles and miles of trails. Enjoy the Rocky Mountain wildlife while exploring the Nordic trails you'll discover stunning mountain views filled with wildlife.
Note: **Depending on the add-on leisure activity or activities, resort and/or activity fees may apply**
Close proximity to grocery store, McDonald's, Subway, Starbucks, gas station, and a liquor store. It is recommended to have a vehicle to get around and get most of what Granby Ranch / Winter Park community has to offer.
Dining at Granby Ranch Grill is about 2 minutes away. Located slope-side at Base Lodge, the Grill features classic recipes.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in Littleton but are always available by text, phone and email for questions and happy to help.
Please note that by booking this reservation you are agreeing to the Rental Rules.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
8. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the condominium by the parking lot area.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a propane gas fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
12. Weather: No refunds will be given for weather. Our property is located directly off State Highway 40. We do not refund due to road conditions, and it is extremely rare that the highways would be impassible or closed during winter months. Major routes directly to our property from all major epicenters of Colorado are well maintained.
Mario and Rachel live in Littleton, CO. We wanted a family-friendly mountain condo to allow our family to learn to ski in a fun, low-key environment. We love everything Colorado has to offer and find ourselves enjoying the outdoors quite frequently. We love skiing, camping, hiking, golfing. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about any of the local activities.