The villa is located inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort where you will discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation with endless tropical enjoyment. Great facilities and beach. Next to Puerto Rico's top attractions (El Yunque Forest waterfalls, Biobay Lagoon & Ferry Dock, Vieques and Culebra Islands).
Villa ( 1,800 Sq Ft) 2 bedroom, 2 full baths, living room, dinning room and balcony.
A car is recommended
Long-term Renters Welcome
Terms and Conditions:
(1)Check In/Out: Check in time is from 3:00 PM and check out at 12:00 PM unless otherwise specified. Check with property manager if a later check-out time is possible. Failure to comply may result in Guest being denied access to the property or immediate eviction.
(2)Owner's Right of Entry: Owner or owner's agent may enter the premises in order to protect, inspect or make repairs on the premises.
(3)Owners Indemnity: The Renter and Guests and other visitors to the property shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the owner(s) against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from negligence in the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. The insurance of the property will not cover renters in the case of theft or any other loss. Renters need to refer to their personal policies and/or purchase travelers insurance.
(4)Smoking: This is a strictly NON-SMOKING property. Failure to comply may result in Guest being denied access to the property or immediate eviction.
(5)Pets: Animals and/or pets are not permitted.
(6)Acts of God and/or Noise: Owner shall not be liable for events beyond his control which may interfere with your occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather, including flooding and noise from nearby properties or events. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
(7)Furnishings: Please do not rearrange the interior furniture unless you have owner's permission. Failure to comply will result in a $100.00 penalty.
(8)Damage to Guests Property: Guests assumes sole risk and responsibility for all loss, damage and injury to their own property occasioned by fire, theft, water or storm damages or other elements or any other cause whatsoever.
(9)Unauthorized events: Unless specifically agreed upon, no special events are to be held on the property. This includes weddings, baptisms, or any large party that exceeds the number of registered occupants. If an unauthorized event occurs this contract will be terminated immediately and all monies will be non-refundable.
(10)Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: Even though the property is built to withstand the effects of a Hurricane or Tropical Storm, in the event that mandatory evacuation is ordered no refunds will be given.
(11) Guests provide their own meals. Linens and towels are provided. Laundry service is not provided. Toilet paper, soaps and other hygiene items are provided only one time per stay and are not restocked.
(12) Keys: Only one set of keys will be issue and guests will be responsible for the replacement cost if the keys are missing or stolen.
(13) Air conditioners must be turned off when not in use.
(14) Please rinse off sand before entering the building or apartment.
(15) The use of the Wyndham Resort’s facilities is not included on this agreement. The use of the resort’s facilities must be coordinate directly with the resort at additional cost.
(16) Motorcycles are forbidden by the resort and the condo administration
(17) Miscellaneous: This Agreement, together with any attachments referenced herein and attached hereto, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any
existing or future law, such unenforceable or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement.
THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS AGREEMENT WILL ENTER INTO FULL FORCE AND EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON PAYMENT.
Ovaj domaćin ima 75 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello my name is Jose, I'm from Puerto Rico and I recommend Puerto Rico as a wonderful place to have your vacation.
Studied accounting and finance. Work for the United States Army.