Kahala 132 Charming 1 bedroom and a loft condo a very short walk to Poipu beaches
*Free mid-size car while cars are available. Not valid with any other special offers. Car can be upgraded for minimal fee. Includes airport pick up and drop off, unlimited mileage and taxes. Cars are on a 24 hour basis so if flight arrival and departure times exceed the number of days reserved, there will be an additional charge.
Beach living is at its best when you stay at Kahala 132, an ocean-view retreat just a short walk to the Poipu Kai pool and a 5-minute stroll to Poipu Beach. Whether you`ve planned a romantic getaway for two or a small group trip, this open and airy second-floor condo offers over 1,000 sq. ft. space to spread out or cozy up with your ohana, complete with new furnishings and tropical flair throughout.
While you’ll find many shops and restaurants near by, the open kitchen is well appointed when you’re ready to try out that new recipe (not to mention free WiFi for recipe browsing). Dig in at the dining table for four, or enjoy your meal with a tropical breeze and an ocean-view sunset on the lanai overlooking the pool.
Create your own vacation soundtrack with the Bluetooth sound system, and unwind after a day in the sun with a movie night at home on the cable Smart TV. Let the little ones claim the two twin beds up in the loft (or convert it to a king-size bed for a couple), while you kick back in the plush king-size bed in the main floor’s master suite. The full bathroom`s his-and-her sinks make sharing space easy, and while there’s room for an entire wardrobe in the walk-in closet, there’s no need to over pack with the washer and dryer provided.
All of our properties have modern amenities to make your stay as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Bluetooth stereos and Smart TVs offer the latest in entertainment, and our electronic charging stations mean your group will never have to fight over outlets.
Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiment packs starter kit.
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
All linens including beach towels
Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as paper towels, toilet paper, dishwashing soap, laundry detergent
Master Bedroom: King bed
Loft Bedroom: 2 Twin beds (may be converted to King)
Vacation Membership Available for Exclusive (Members Only) Poipu Beach Athletic Club for a fee
Club membership provides you with access to one of the island`s only fitness centers with a cardio room and weight pavilion, use of the resort pool, waterslide, hot tub and sand-bottomed kiddie section, tennis, pickle ball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, water aerobic classes, yoga classes and more. Club memberships are available through Great Vacation Retreats only for a fee of $100 per week per property (maximum of 4 guests per membership).
For a fee of $100/week 4 guests can have access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available by phone, text and email. Our office in Koloa is open 7 days a week.
Kahala 132 is a second floor condo with a loft.
Wake up early and watch the sunrise at Shipwreck’s Beach, then make your way to Grand Hyatt Kauai – each about a 10-minute walk away – to choose your own adventure.
Whether it’s teeing off on an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course, hiking or zip lining through Kauai’s lush landscape or getting up close and personal with sea creatures during an afternoon of scuba diving, you’ll have no problem finding an experience that’s worth writing home about. And when you’ve worked up an appetite, walk 5 minutes to Brennecke’s Beach Broiler for pupu platters, ahi tuna burgers and more with a vista view.
If you’re looking for a resort-style stay, we have you covered. For an additional fee you’ll have uninhibited access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club, home to a fitness center, hot tub and sparkling pool with a waterslide and sand-bottomed kiddie section – everything you need to work out, cool off or wind down.
1. Please contact Great Vacation Retreats directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests. Our phone number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and you may text us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Hawaii has a new smoking law, which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our condos and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the condo. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Please respect the quiet environment and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
6. Pool & Tennis Court hours are 8am to 8pm.
We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
Lost pool keys will be a one time charge of $25.00
7. Parking: Take the second left where there is a sign that says Kahala. Turn right and go to the end. The parking place is on the right and is marked with 132.
8. Any and All security issues or questions, please direct them to the Poipu Kai Security department #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
**Please do conserve electricity by turning the fans and lights off when you leave to start your day.**
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 hours before your scheduled check out time.
Ovaj domaćin ima 565 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a boutique property management company on the islands of Kauai and the Big Island. We are here to help you plan your Hawaiian Experience. All of our properties include free WiFi, free parking, fully equipped kitchens and more great amenities. Carly is our dedicated Airbnb team member and checks our account very frequently to make sure all of your questions are answered as soon as possible. Once on island we are available to help you 24 hours/day. Need a rental car? Where is the best place for a sunset dinner? Where do the locals go? Let us know how we can help you experience the vacation of your dreams!