My place is close to the Parliament Palace ( at only 2 minutes by walking). Also it is very close ( only 10 minutes by walking) to Unirii area, Izvor area, Old Town area, Carol Park, Cismigiu Park ; You'll discover here , great views, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the light, the comfy bed, and the tranquility. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Sensational apartment , with 1 bedroom ( with double bed ( matrimonial) ; 204 x 110 cm as dimensions ) ) + living room ( that can be used as a bedroom , having 1 extensible sofa , with 200x 190 cm as dimensions and two extensible armchairs 190x 55 cm as dimensions ) + 1 bathroom +1 kitchen + 2 balconies , very quiet, clean and bright, fully furnished and equipped with all necessary appliances , situated right in the center, at only few minutes by walking to the Parliament Palace , the famous building which is the second building in the world in size, after the Pentagon , and which houses today various exhibitions that you can easily visit. You have everything you need just around the building in which it is located my apartment , namely: non-stop supermarket (Profi), Mega Image shop & go , banks (BCR, BRD, Raiffeisen, Western Union ( international money transfer), travel agency, confectionery, bakery, pharmacy, cafe, fast food, restaurant, taxi station, rent-a-car company , salon cosmetic surgery, dentist, hair salon, parks, law firm, Bingo , post. The bus (117- only two stations to arrive from my apartment to the Unirii station ) and tram station ( tram32 - only two stations to arrive from my apartment to the Unirii station ; tram 23- only 3 stations to arrive at Carol Park) is right in front of the building . Also, the subway station Unirii is at ten minutes by walking. The other subway station , namely Izvor is at 15 min by walking. You can also use the bus 136 which is near my apartment to arrive to Marriot hotel, Cotroceni Palace or to Botanical Garden. You can easily reach any part of central Bucharest or other locations. It is also at just few minutes by walking from old and famous parks in Bucharest : Carol Park, Izvor Park, Cismigiu Park where you can enjoy the typical atmosphere of Bucharest's parks who are so romantic.. and they often host various summer outdoor concerts. Speaking of outdoor concerts, the Constitution Square also hosts in the summertime famous concerts by international or Romanian musicians and furthermore, in this area in summer takes place here the famous rally Gumball, during which they held concerts and parties for two days. If you are looking for great restaurants, clubs, cafes and shopping stores, from my apartment you can arrive fast in Lipscani area, situated in the old city center , known as the Old Town ( situated at just a short walk) , where you can enjoy Romanian and international cuisine in the many restaurants that you will meet there and also you can do some shopping if you like it. If you like shopping, you can go and to the large malls situated at only 10 minutes from my house : Unirii Mall and Liberty mall. Furthermore, you have an easy access to Victoria Boulevard ( 15 minutes by walking) where are situated famous shops & restaurants, and to the University area .
As you see, my apartment being excellent located, you will save time & effort because everything is near to it , having at the same time while having the pleasure of sitting in a quiet area . You can do this way many things on your trip in Bucharest , enjoying the many attractions the Bucharest has to offer and staying into a peaceful and modern apartment.
This lovely apartment was recently renovated , in 2015 .
The kitchen is fully equipped: kitchenware, dishes, glasses, cutlery, microwave oven, sandwich maker, coffee maker, toaster, fridge , cooking machine, stove, dishwasher, salt, oil, vinegar, sugar, tea, coffee, hot water anytime.
The bathroom is large and it has a large bath tub and ventilation window. Also it has ceramic tiles and central heating.
The bedroom has a large double bed ( for two persons), a workspace -where you can use your laptop with my internet cable & wi-fi, it has a TV set LG hd 73cm and cable with international television programs , wardrobe and numerous storage spaces where you can arrange your clothes. It has a small but cute open air balcony from where you can enjoy the view toward Libertatii Boulevard and Regina Maria round and it has a high capacity air conditioning device.
The living room can be adapted as a bedroom too because it has one large and very comfortable and extensible sofa decorated with quilts and pillows to improve your comfort , one in which can easily sleep two more people and also there are other two extensible and comfortable armchairs for another two people in case you need it. It has a TV set Philips 80cm, and cable with many international television programs and if you understand English you have to know that in Romania all the movies are subtitled so you will understand everything. This splendid living has a small , open air balcony where you can drink your coffee in the morning or simply enjoy the view.
The hall is large and it has a small table and two comfortable armchairs where you can sit in a phone conversation, if somebody called exactly when you were prepared to go out.
The building has an elevator and at each floor there are surveillance and security cameras.
If you want to see and other beautiful places we have here , In Romania, I can make tailor made trips for you everywhere you want with professional guides in any language and also if you need to arrange your teeth , to have a cosmetic improvement, to take a relaxation vacation to get rid of stress or maybe to get a medical spa vacation I can arrange all these for you because I also have a medical tourism company and I provide clinic / health center appointment and all the necessary travel arrangements. I highly recommend you to study my map at the bottom of my page on Airbnb, where I mapped for you important tourist places to visit in Bucharest and across Romania, with explanation to each touristic spot, and remember that I can organize for you tours with professional guides in any language you like. The tour prices are reasonable and for medium and large groups we make important discounts. Also, if you want to take some trips with the car on your own, in Bucharest, around Bucharest or outside Bucharest , near to my building there is a rent-a -car company and you can take advantage of it.
With all these being said , your stay in my apartment will be a pleasant and safe one , as anyone wants to be this way when she/ he goes on a trip in another country.
You will have access to everywhere and to everything in my apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
Yes , I will help you anytime in day or night , with assistance given with my cell phone.
- When you arrive at the Bucharest airport , I can arrange for you a taxi to pick you up from there and to bring you directly to my apartment. Or, in case you prefer something less costly, you can take the express buss 783 from the airport till Unirii station and exactly from there the tram 32 only 2 stations ( till the round Regina Maria - where it is my apartment ) .
- For the express buss 783 that you'll take from or from Baneasa airport:
Schedule from Henri Coanda airport :
05: 30-20: 00 every 15 minutes.
20: 30-23: 00 every 30 minutes
23: 30-05: 30 every 40 minutes
Saturday, Sunday, legal holiday:
05: 30-23: 00 every 30 minutes
23: 30-05: 30 every 40 minutes
The ticket can be purchased in front of the Arrivals Terminal Henri Coanda airport, between 6: 00-21: 00. The ticket price for the two trips is 7 RON, approx. 1.5 Euro. Also, from there you can buy and normal bus tickets to have with you during your stay in Romania ( 1,3 RON / 1 travel with the bus = 0.3 Euro)
- If you want to order a taxi on your own, when you arrive in Bucharest , at the airport ( at Arrivals) there are special devices for it, where you can pick your favorite taxi company , you will be given a voucher that will write when and where your ordered taxi come (usually the taxi you've ordered on this device comes in approx. 5 min. and costs around 7-8 Euro from the airport to my apartment)
- I understand that for a whole variety of reasons , you may want additional guests to stay in this apartment during your trip . In the event that you want additional guests to stay , please contact me and let me know. I am a reasonable person and I will accommodate wherever possible. Furthermore I have two more extensible beds that you can use , beside those I told about at description section. Otherwise, you can receive friends in my apartment but they cannot stay overnight, besides the one included in your reservation.
- Visitors are allowed ( max. 4 visitors for 4 hours).
- Extra guests are allowed ( max 2) , but they will pay 10 Euro per night additional fee .
- Smoking is permitted (you are welcome to smoke either in the kitchen or in balconies)
- When staying in my apartment I have a strict no drug use policy.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay , I kindly ask you that prior to living , you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- I like to have everything very clean in my apartment , so , for that reason I do not ask you to clean because I do a professional cleaning after each guest, but to keep as much as possible everything as they were. Please , try to let the kitchen and the bathroom as you found them
- Guests have to clean their dishes each time after they eat.
- Guests have to empty the garbage basket in the special place located on the staircase of the building , at each floor.
Gathering or parties
- gathering - only for 4 hours , with a max 4 more people
- parties are not allowed
Noise/ Quiet hours :
I will kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter- side at these hours:
- quiet hours: till 9 o'clock a.m
- quiet hours: after 10 o'clock p.m
- If you want to listen to music / watching TV during the day , please remember to keep it at a reasonable level of noise.
- Even I love animals I will not allowed them in my apartment because I need to keep my house very sanitized.
- To keep our costs down ( and pass those savings on to my guests) I kindly ask you that you switch off lights and the A/ C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house.
- Guests have to turn off all electrical devices when they go out from apartment to prevent any possible accidental issue which could happen in their absence.
- Guests gave to turn off the gas devices when they go out from apartment to prevent any possible accidental issue which could happen in their absence.
- Minimum age requirements : 20
- Maximum age requirements : 70
Note : Guests under 20 and guests above 70 are still entirely welcome but they will just need to be accompanied by parents and guardians.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing . To prevent this, I kindly ask you to place things like sanity napkins in a sanitary bin we' ve provide in the bathroom.
- I kindly ask you to keep the hot tube , the washbasin and the toilet clean.
Sheets and towels:
Sheets and towels will be change every seven days and with every new guests, if you need them to be changed before that period of time, please tell me.
Slippers inside my apartment :
- I do not use shoes in my home because I need it to keep it very well sanitized, so, I will be grateful with you if you could stay at home without shoes , using inside my apartment only your slippers.
Check- in / Check- out
- check- in is between 1- 3 p.m and check- out is 1 p m. Arriving slightly earlier , or want an extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
- I will come to give you the keys of the apartment and show you the basic things you need to know , at the check- in time.
- Also, you will give me back my keys in the check-out day.
-Please, always make sure to lock the house door securely
Damages of the property
- I understand that accidents happen. But I do ask that you please let me know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too by airbnb.
- If you are coming in Bucharest to party, you' ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately , just not at my apartment. Though, I am sure it won' t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour or breaking the above rules will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi dear guests! I am Carmen , a friendly , polite and caring person. I like to travel and I like to receive other travelers in my apartments in Bucharest. I will guide you and take care of you with pleasure during your stay in Romania!
I hope to hear from you soon!