My mountain home is close to the East Vail Market, Exit 180 and I 70, great views, family-friendly activities, nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, the high ceilings, the coziness, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
- NO SMOKING & NO PETS
You will be charged $500, lose your damage deposit and be evicted if anyone smokes in the house or brings pets to our home.
- This is not a party house. The carpets are light, rugs authentic, the furniture is new, everything is itemized and checked before and after each stay. Our home is a luxurious Platinum rated mountain home. This is not a home for unruly guests. Our property manager is next door and you will be evicted with no refund if there is a party.
-We have a "House Welcome Book" to outline checkin and checkout. The book also contains Vail facts, restaurant recommendations, important phone numbers, etc.
- We are at the East Vail Pitkin Creek Bus Stop. About 100yrds, flat walk, no steps, no hill. My 6th grader walks to and from bus on her own, carrying her own equipment without struggles or complaints.
- We have an "honors system" replace what you use refrigerator in the garage.
- If Cleo the fox comes to the back deck please feed her a treat.
- If you have any questions or needs, just ask anytime day or night. Call or email 24/7.
Otkažete li više od 60 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 60 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I am an outdoor person. I enjoy skiing, hiking, biking and anything outdoors in the Rockey Mountains. When I'm not working you can find me on Vail Mountain.