A large and cozy apartment available for married couples, families or business travelers in the heart of Marrakesh.
Located in a quiet street of modern Gueliz district, it is within walking distance from the Medina, literally two minutes away from Carré Eden shopping mall (with Carrefour supermarket) and in proximity to all restaurants and activities.
A one-bedroom large apartment with three balconies, perfect for a family sojourn, a business travel or a couple escapade in the amazing Marrakesh.
The apartment is located on the second floor of a securised building. It has:
- one en-suite bedroom with an amazing king-size bed, a private balcony and a private bathroom. The room has a wardrobe, drawers, A/C and a TV.
- one large living/dining room with sofas that make ultra-comfy beds by the night (or for a well-deserved afternoon nap!). A modern dining table will perfectly host your meals. A/C and TV with international channels. The living room has its own balcony, where you’ll love enjoying the fresh air as the night comes down.
- one kitchen with all appliances (fridge, micro-wave, oven, coffee machine...) where you’ll love planning your day ahead. Then, head to the kitchen’s balcony to enjoy your marvelous breakfast and remind yourself how wonderful it is to be in Marrakesh.
- an all-equiped bathroom (shower with hot water, toilets, cupboards).
Guests can come and go as they please. However, this is a quiet and respectable residential building: prostitution, in whichever form, will not be tolerated. No "occasionally" girlfriends can be invited in tha apartment. If you wish to have your own guests, they have to be declared on the airbnb during the reservation. In any cases, all the persons who go to the apartment are asked to provide a copy od their passport / ID card. There is security guard at the gate of the buiding.
You can use all appliances, including the washing machine and detergent.
There is one parking space in the basement that you can also use.
Interakcija s gostima
As I am not always in Marrakech, you probably won’t see me.
But my amazing aunt and uncle are here to take care of everything: they will greet you on your arrival, show you the apartment. Should you need any help or advice, don’t hesitate to contact them!
And, super bonus: my aunt is an incredible cook. The first thing I do when I come back to Morocco is run to her place to eat her delicious tajines. So if you fancy (and you should) an amazing home-made tajine for one lunch or dinner, you can definitely ask her.
Please note though: preparing awesomeness for your eyes and bellies takes some time, so try to ask her at least one day in advance. Obviously, it is not included in the renting price, but, believe me, you won't regret it.
At the end of your stay, please clean up the place.
- Turn off the A/C when leaving the apartment
- Take off your shoes when entering the apartment
- No hookers
Ovaj domaćin ima 14 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Je suis une "globe trotteuse" et j'adore être bien accueillie là où je vais. Le logement est capital lorsqu'on voyage et l'on découvre d'autres contrées de notre belle planète.