Modern home for solo adventurers, couples, 3 friends or business travellers.
450m's (5 minute walk) from the Hamburg main rail, U/S bahn and bus stations; S1 direct to the airport.
LOTS of Cafe's, restaurants.
5-20 minute walk to everything.
Full kitchen 4 home cooked meals.
Lift: at the door.
Secure parking €10/day.
Morning sun; Balcony
+70% space (26sm) to relax: compared to nearby hostels, 2 Ibis hotels (15-16sm) and cheaper.
Washing, drying machines.
Wi-Fi, Hi-Speed Ethernet.
Hello, Welcome to our lovely home!
Colin and Sabine are your host's in our new apartment, right in the centre of Hamburg, close to the Alster lake, public transport (350m's), shops, restaurants and cafe's.
Book our home today!
We are so happy to have you with us and hope you have an amazing stay in our home.
You'll find plenty of places to eat and to go to in our Local Guidebook. (If you find any new ones let us know so we can add them for future guests!)
You are invited to share our home; please look upon it as your home-away-from-home.
We can see the main train station from our sunny, upper floor, balcony; it's just 350m's away (5 minute walk).
Our well designed, new home is compact but has everything for 2-3 people.
- Our home is about 70% larger than the nearby Ibis hotel (catering for 2 people per room which has no kitchen/cooking facilities) and
- Very private; don't share with 4-6 others in a local hostel (for the same or higher price).
We have a new 1 x 140cm and 1 x 90cm bed.
Private bathroom with shower and toilet.
Oven, 2 ring cook top, dishwasher and 3 place dinning table.
TV/Blue-Ray/DVD: Large 100cm cable TV and Blue-Ray/DVD player (with lots of DVDs) with remotes.
Free tea and coffee.
Cook breakfast yourself in our well equipped kitchen, eat inside or have a coffee on the sunny balcony; or
Feel like a HUGH, cooked, unlimited breakfast, then feel free to use the Ibis hotel breakfast room (we have confirmed arrangements with them). The cost is just €11 per person; just pay and eat as much as you can :-)
BALCONY: Morning sun
Enjoy the 5.3sm sunny balcony, fitted with 3 chairs for that early morning coffee an late afternoon cocktail :-)
WHAT PAST GUESTS HAVE SAID ABOUT US...
-General description: Private, Cosy, Modern and Spacious.
-Stand out features: Comfortable Beds, Great Wi-Fi and SUPER FAST Cable internet (630+Mbps download and 560+Mbps up-load), Easy street parking, Clean Bathroom with a Well-equipped kitchen.
-The neighbourhood: Residential and Quiet.
-The location: Very walkable, Central, Close to restaurants, shops and public transit.
-This place is great for: Friends and family vacations, Rest and relaxation, Living like a local, Romantic getaway, Exploring the city and Business trips.
We want nothing more than for you to have a smooth experience in our home so please contact us if we can help with anything. We welcome any suggestions or feedback you have, our guests make us better hosts!
Relax is our/your well-appointed home. Spend hours deep in conversation with a travelling partner/s or lose yourself in a lifetime of thoughts.
After a day of sight-seeing activities, your home-away-from-home provides the perfect place to relax and recharge before eating a home-cooked meal or heading out to the local bars, cafe's and restaurants, just a short walk away.
TRANQUIL LAKE SETTING NEAR-BY
We just a short walk to the the tranquil Alster Lake, surrounded by elegant homes, cafe's and restaurants.
We strive for stylish design which has a cool and calming effect, creating a relaxed environment.
GOURMET AND CASUAL RESTAURANTS
We are close to gourmet and casual restaurants being both quality and inexpensive which offers rich and varied flavours in their dishes.
We seek to pay close attention to the smallest details and strive for excellence to make your time relaxing and enjoyable.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
1. Large, comfortable full bed (2m x 0.9m) and base for a 3rd quest plus a
2. Full kitchen with oven, dishwasher, 2-3 burner cook-top;
Major kitchen items include: -Dish washer and tea, coffee maker, sugar, spices, wine opener etc.
3. We also provide:
- Extra towels, linen, blankets, pillows and dooners.
- Hair-dryer, bathroom scales and all bathroom toiletries.
- Free Wifi (password protected) and cable internet available.
- Desk with a comfy chair.
- Desk lamps with reading lamp.
- Large TV (on a swivel with remote),
- Blue/Ray/DVD player and 50+ DVD's.
- Washing machine (€2.50) and cloths dryer (€2) are available in the EG laundry room.
- Cloths drying rack (located in the entry)
- Ironing board and iron.
- A magnifying mirror for doing makeup in the bathroom.
- Additional cleaning is available for long term guests (8+ days: or on demand, at an additional cost of €30 per time; date/day/time is by agreement).
- Tourist guide book and maps.
Visit the harbor, the river, the maritime feel, fish markets, doner kebabs, St. Pauli, Reeperbahn, all-day-all-night clubs, majestic parks, bus tours,
ALSTER LAKE TOURS.
You have full access to the 26sm apartment and laundry on the EG level (washer €2.50 and dryer €2).
Interakcija s gostima
Should you need assistance, we are always reachable by mobile phone or internet. When we are in Hamburg, we are just 15-30 minutes away.
Try the Ibis hotel for inexpensive and wholesome meals (just 50m's away).
A laundry is available on the EG/ground level: Washer €2.50; Dryer €2 per load.
Bag storage is NOT available. Please use the lockers at the main train station (€4/day for a small compartment or €6 for a larger one).
EARLY ARRIVALS and LATE DEPARTURES
Early arrivals and late departures are 'normally' NOT available but 'may' be possible by agreement.
TREAT OUR HOME LIKE YOU LOVE IT.
We are in a quite but large apartment house; Please respect our quite setting at all times.
1. Keep the premises clean and sanitary at all times.
2. Conserve energy whenever possible, as you would do in your own
3. Clean up dishes, place in the dishwasher and remove cleaned dishes.
4. Please remove each day and on the day you check out.
5. Failure to return the key upon check-out will result in a surcharge replacement fee of 200 Euros (they are security keys and need special cutting at €200 each; Yes, that is Two HUNDRED Euros).
6. A maximum of 3 people named on the reservation are allowed to sleep on the property.
7. Please be respectful of our neighbours: No loud music and noise between 10pm and 8am.
8. No drugs or any illegal activities including illegal downloading of internet material.
9. Please do not wear/use your shoes inside the apartment.
10. Please do not eat in the bed to prevent stains on the
sheets, blankets, pillow cases and the mattress.
11. The host/s are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
12.The host/s are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Ovaj domaćin ima 126 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am engaged to Sabine, my long suffering but loving partner in all things.
Past careers have included military officer and skydiving instructor. Currently renovating property for re-sale.
I love to travel; I can never get enough. I prefer to travel outside an organised tour as it gives me greater flexiability. I completed 2, back-to-back treks in Nepal in 2003 and want to repeat the experience as soon as I can.
My current passion is snow skiing, completing 2-3 months in St Anton, Austria every year.
In addition to that, I am finding myself addicted to sailing med/large cats.