WALK to the Grove Arcade. Return from Town and sip some wine on your private deck before venturing out for the evening. Enjoy your soaking tub before retiring into Luxurious Bamboo Sheets THE SOFTEST sheets you will EVER Experience & cuddle up with a Sherpa blanket. Enjoy high ceilings, a desk/work nook with polished Concrete floors. Chillaxin? Lounge on the couch, watch cable TV or take a Yoga mat & stretch - or kick back on the large covered deck, watch the rain and sip your morning coffee.
This is the entire lower level of my new recently built craftsman home. Since the house is built into a hill here in Montford, the "lower" level still has a large deck with a view of the trees. I recently renovated it and the floor is a polished concrete.
I have a HUGE issue with beds being completely heavenly! I LOVE to sleep... if it was an Olympic sport, I'd win. I only have the BEST bamboo sheets, and the same goes for my guests. You'll see in the comments - that people LOVE the bed and bedding. I can't promise to fix your sleeping issues, but I can promise that you will love the luxury and time in these sheets.
It is a very cozy, warm and welcoming space. The high ceilings give it a true feeling of staying in a modern loft. There is a fridge, microwave, a kuerig with a variety of coffee - plus creme and sugar. And two craft beers to get you started...
You will be greeted by me personally, and I will show you to your suite. There is a private staircase outside - and as you see in the pictures, you will be able to come and go through your private entrance.
I LOVE my dogs AND I will love yours too! That said, please understand that you're welcome to bring your Pet for an additional $95. Pets must be house broken, up to date on vaccinations and on flea prevention. Please bring their crate to keep them in while you are out site seeing. Yes, we have air or heat to keep them comfy. We do not allow unattended Dogs roaming unattended in the unit at anytime. We do have a gated yard for them to explore while you have your coffee. Thank you!
Interakcija s gostima
I'm here and you can text me. I live in the house so you can interact with me if you choose. feel free to msg me if you need anything, and I'm happy to accommodate you.
These are our agreed upon terms.
* This is a completely non-smoking property
* Guests must be over 21 years old.
* Please don't be shy. If you need anything or if anything breaks or spills, please text me ASAP.
* NO hair dyeing/processing in unit. I have supplied dark colored towels in the suite if you think your haircolor might bleed on white towels.
* Please respect our peaceful neighborhood environment after 10 pm. 11 pm on weekends and in the summer months. (We have neighbors with little ones) : )
* NO CANDLES, incense or any other open flames.
* No illegal activity or illegal drugs are permitted on the premises.
* North Carolina is having a drought. Please conserve water while showering and brushing your teeth
* The owner is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind.
More About Our Place
Three dogs live in the house – sweet Whippets. And they are adorable and friendly. They will greet you and then go back to sleep.
All guests must have a completed profile with picture and at least four Airbnb Verified IDs. Please send an inquiry introducing yourself and a description of your travel to Asheville, NC. TRAVELERS NEW TO AIRBNB ALWAYS WELCOME!!
RATES and CANCELLATION POLICY are NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please review the cancellation policy before booking. My rates are low during the peak summer season, weekends and holidays.
Not suitable for children - will consider infants
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM - 12AM (midnight).
My whippets do play in the backyard and they may come up onto your deck to greet you. I only let them out when I am home and it it's okay with you. I can always arrange times with you so as not to disturb your privacy.
Please turn off the air-conditioner when you are going out. Thank you!
Ovaj domaćin ima 75 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Originally from New York... and lived in Los Angeles until I moved to Asheville, NC a year ago with my two dogs, Frank and Owen. They're Whippets and so great!
I love fun friends, laughs, cool classes and new adventures. Asheville is my new Adventure!