Mediterranean-style stone walls surround this two-storey, three-bedroom villa and its small manicured garden with a fountain and lotus pond, creating an atmosphere of serenity and complete privacy, making it perfect for a family holiday or vacation with a small group of friends.
* subject to 15,5 % tax, collected separately upon check in.
> Self Catering Villa
> Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers.
The ground floor has a very comfortably furnished open-plan living & dining room with adjoining kitchen, perfect for self-catering. Next to the living room there are two, en-suite guest bedrooms, one with a king size bed, and the other with twin beds that can be converted to king. There is also a separate study room equipped with a desk and a sofa, which can also be used as an additional bedroom (at extra charge).
The top floor is home to the spacious master bedroom, complete with a luxurious en-suite bathroom with an oval bathtub, a walk-in wardrobe, satellite TV, working desk and its own large wooden balcony with views of the tree tops.
From the ground floor living room floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors lead to the wooden deck with outdoor furniture and sun loungers surrounding a 6 x 4-metre swimming pool lined with volcanic stone, and surrounded by tropical plants.
At your disposal in villa Manis :
- Three luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Master bedroom has walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- All three bathrooms have shower and a bathtub.
- Master bedroom comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons.
- Luxury bedding and towels, bathrobes, and toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and cable TV channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and wrap-around and sliding French doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request).
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent)(URL HIDDEN)metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Small, well manicured garden with tropical flowers and fish ponds.
Is located on the southern cliffs of the Bukit peninsula, just 30 minutes away from Denpasar’s international airport.
Nearby Uluwatu, with its ancient Hindu temple, it’s world-class surf breaks and unforgettable sunsets is located nearby, as well as the GWK cultural park, are where guests can experience local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali.
Twenty minutes away by car is Jimbaran Beach, home to the famous beachside restaurants that cook the freshest seafood every night over coconut husks, where guests can get sand between their toes while that get serenaded by local musicians and watch the sun set into the sea by candle light.
Nearby are a host of luxury resorts including Banyan Tree, Bvlgari, Four Seasons, and Ayana with their world-class spa facilities (including the largest Thalasso spa in the world in Ayana) and exquisite restaurants.
Many more five-star resorts, boutique shopping, golf courses and white sand beaches can be found in the Nusa Dua resort area and Pecatu, which are both only a 20-minute drive away.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers. There's a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 10pm - 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
* We are required by local regulations to charge occupancy tax. Villa rate is subject to 15,5 % government taxes and services charge, not included in the price of the reservation and have to be paid directly upon check-in. See more here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/318/how-do-taxes-work-for-guests
Villa rental requires a security deposit of USD 500, to be settled upon check-in. Deposit will be refunded on check-out after verification by the staff.