Located ON MUSIC ROW, ground level, easy parking, walking distance to Fido, Pancake Pantry, Kroger, Vanderbilt U, Belmont U, The Basement, Provence, Cabana, Jenis Ice-cream, Jackson's Bar & Bistro, Double Dogs, Demonbreun bars. 5 minute uber to all the happening places Downtown and on Demonbreun. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). One full bed but if needed... a great fold out futon and air mattress for a small extra fee.
The location is key!
You won't need anything more than our specific apartment has other than maybe laundry in the basement.
Interakcija s gostima
Texts are answered more quickly!
- HAVE A BLAST!
- This is not a super fancy rental by any means...but it is such a cute apartment and literally the best location ever. Parking is plentiful. All parking on the street in front of the apt. and in the back alley behind the apartment are fair game! Use the front door for entry even if you park in the back though. (like 15 step walk lol)
- Other guests are often in other rooms of the apartment, so please try to be quiet after 10pm and just respectful in general.
- Do not touch music equipment and electronics in living room. Monitor in living room is NOT a TV. If record player is used, keep volume low to keep from aggravating other apartment occupants.
-Since this is instant booking eligible... there is a chance that I won't have had a chance to get back into the city to change the sheets. HOWEVER, there will always be a fresh set of sheets for you to exchange out upon arrival. Again, this is only if I (and my roommate as backup) cannot get back to Nashville between bookings to change the sheets.
- Since my roommate will often be there when I am not...the apartment will appear "lived in". AKA you might find a dish in the sink or a towel hanging already in the bathroom. She's super neat so it shouldn't be a problem. Trash cans also won't be empty upon arrival.
- "Gym" is really only the elliptical machine by the kitchen. You're welcome to use it though :) Outdoors running is also great/safe in this area.
- Laundry machines are in basement of apartment building. If needed call/text for more direction.
- Only one queen bed in the room, but there's also an air mattress in the closet. Please ask before you use it. Will be a $10 extra charge per extra bed used. Thanks!