This welcoming home boasts comfort. You get the ground level, big 2nd master suite with attached full bath and two sinks.
Close to hiking trailheads, best restaurants & gorgeous views.
Small fridge, Microwave and coffee maker in your room for ease and convenience. Location+
Enjoy new king sized bed, large flat screen cable TV with HD channels. You will have ground level all to yourself with a two sink private bath, one cup at a time coffee machine, mini fridge, microwave all in room. Privacy mini blinds on bedroom window. This Large room has faux fireplace for ambience with optional heater. Off street parking just a few steps from the entrance. Upstairs kitchen, dining and living space is shared. Enjoy a light continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juice. Fresh fruit, cereal and toast included. Help yourself. Optional dining on the large west deck outside.
Off street parking. Private mini refrigerator on your level. BBQ grill and coffee maker available for use. For breakfast help yourself to coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit and toast. Large modern kitchen with double ovens and spacious fridge upstairs, along with living room are shared. Home sits on almost an acre of natural habitat near the base of Sugar Loaf Trailhead. Location couldn't be better. Large 2nd story outdoor covered deck with amazing views at sunrise and sunset.
Interakcija s gostima
I work at home but I'm quiet and non-intrusive. I tend to keep to my personal space in the home, but always know that I'm available in person or by phone if you need anything or have questions.
- Easy, comfortable, quiet, private atmosphere. Keep it calm and peaceful.
- You may use common areas: kitchen, dining and living room, as long as you clean up after yourself.
- There is a small 8pd. Snorky, very friendly dog on premise who does not bark.
- Only small pets allowed.
- Please remove your shoes at the front door, especially if you've been hiking.
- Smoking outdoors only.
- No need to make the bed when checking out. I do ask that you strip the sheets off and put it in the laundry basket from the closet.
- Checkout time is 11am
I came to live in Sedona Nov. 2015 after several visits here first.
The portal vortexes have a strong energy to those sensitive souls who can feel its power and pull.