Our 2 bedroom townhouse is very close to the International District (amazing food), Safeco Field (Mariners), Century Link (Seahawks and Sounders), Downtown, the Beacon Hill Light Rail Station, and trendy Capitol Hill.
You’ll love our comfortable artsy home and cozy bedrooms. Our front patio is complete with gas grill for outdoor dining. Our kitchen is well stocked. Our couch is very relaxing. February 2016, Sunset Magazine voted Beacon Hill the Best City Neighborhood on the West Coast.
We have a 3 story, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse. You will have access to the entire home as we will be staying elsewhere.
We have an open floor design on the 2nd floor with a large sectional couch, 47" TV, wifi, and completely stocked kitchen for cooking.
The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and an AC unit and ceiling fan.
The 2nd bedroom has a sofa bed/futon. The full-sized futon has a down mattress cover and is quite comfortable. This bedroom has a Dyson fan to keep you comfortable.
Our outside patio is great for outdoor dining or just reading in the sun.
Our downstairs office is great for working, writing, and practicing yoga.
You will have access to the entire home.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be available via email or phone.
We have a terrier mix dog named Wilson. He will be with us while you stay in our home. We tell you this in case you have allergies or sensitivities to dogs. However, we are a very clean house!
- We are a no shoes house. Please leave your shoes downstairs in the entryway.
- This is a lived-in home (we are renting out our place while we are away). Our clothes/shoes/jackets are in the downstairs and bedroom closets and dressers. Our toiletries are in the bathroom cabinets. Please respect our personal belongings while you are staying in our home.
- Please strip the beds and place all sheets and dirty towels/washcloths/kitchen towels on the hallway floor upstairs between the bedrooms.
- If you will, please load the dishwasher and if it is full, go ahead and start it when you leave. The detergent pods are underneath the kitchen sink on the right side.
- Please hand wash all the cutlery/sharp knives.
-Please empty all the tiny garbages into the kitchen garbage and tie the garbage bag closed. We will take it outside when we get home.
-No smoking in the house or on the upstairs patio or downstairs garden.
- Have an amazing time in our lovely home!
When we travel, we love to integrate with the local vibe and community. For the last several years, we have used Airbnb to make meaningful connections, support local economies, and foster an appreciation of the places we are visiting. We have used Airbnb in Maui, Anchorage, Leavenworth, Nashville, Hilo, and Mexico. We are excited to share our home with you and plan on supplementing our travel adventures as new hosts on Airbnb.