Our spacious apartment is located in Oud-West, one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in Amsterdam. It's near the Vondelpark & museum district, surrounded by plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and markets and the city centre is only a five minute bike ride away. You'll be sharing the place with our dear friend Lucy and Batman the cat.
• One bedroom (for 2 guests)
• Bathroom with bathtub
• Living & dining room
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Sunny balcony
The apartment is situated on the third floor of an apartment block established in the 1920s and has high ornamented ceilings, lots of light and spacious rooms. The sunny balcony gives an intimate view on the yards, while the french balcony provides a view on the street side. People from this neighborhood are kind and lovely, don't hesitate to greet neighbors or ask directions.
The apartment is reached by a shared street entrance and staircase leading up to the hallway and own front door.
Interakcija s gostima
Our close friend Lucy will be living with you. She will be there to welcome you and will be taking care of the cat. She works in a nearby cafe, and is a lot away from home, but is always in for a chat or a cold beer. You can contact her anytime for questions.
- Please respect the following house-rules:
- • The apartment is clean and ready for you on arrival. To avoid extra cleaning charges, leave it in a similar way.
- • This is a no-smoking apartment. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony.
- • Don't do drugs
- • No parties are allowed in the apartment. If you feel like dancing, many cool clubs are nearby!
- • Keep noise down after 22:00 on weekdays and 0:00 on weekends.
- • Take your shoes of when entering, to keep the noise down for the neighbors below, it's an old building.
- • No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without discussing this with us first.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name is Vivian. I am a neurobiology student, living with my boyfriend (graphic designer, 29 y.o.) and batman the cat in Amsterdam. I love traveling, exploring new places and meeting new people.