WE NO LONGER OFFER THE GAME ROOM!!!
Our home is close to Yosemite National Park, Lake Don Pedro,
Art, culture, restaurants and dining, great views located in Pine Mountain Lake. You’ll love our home because of the spacious floor plan, the comfy beds, large kitchen where coffee & creamer is offered. A warm cozy country setting with vaulted ceilings and much more. Our home is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
-We ask that you please treat our home with Respect as you would your own home.
1. Please clean pots & pans and place remaining dishes in the dishwasher and start it. (detergent is under the sink) This helps our cleaners prepare for the next guests.
2. Please remove all used bed-sheets and pillow cases and place them in a pile for the cleaners to wash.
3. Please place all used towels on top of the washing machine for our cleaners.
4. There is an outside security camera to confirm your check in & check out. The doorbell ring system allows you to contact us shall you need to.
-Our home sleeps 8 people comfortably. Additional Guests after 8 is $25.00 Per Person.
There is a strict NO PET Policy due to the allergic reactions that many people have, including ourselves.
-We pay cleaners to clean our home and they charge us an extra fee if the home is extra messy when guests depart from their stay.
-There is a strict NO SMOKING policy inside “The Clubhouse” If we detect any kind of smoke inside “The Clubhouse”. You can smoke outside on the deck. We provided an ashtray for that if you choose to do so. You need to please be aware of the surroundings as it’s a forestry area when smoking as things are very dry & can ignite with a flick of an ash or a bud not properly extinguished.
-We ask that you place all furniture back to the original places.
-We hope that you will understand our terms and conditions before renting “The Clubhouse”.
- We want to provide a nice clean home for you to enjoy your stay as well as the next guests that come in after you leave.
-Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
Everything in our home is there for you to use some of the items include Linens, Towels, Beach Towels, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Lotion, Laundry Soap, Coffee, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Bedding, Blow Dryer, Pots, Pans, Crock Pot, Dinner Plates, Cups, Bowls, Utensils, Wine Glasses, Toddler Cups, Mixing Bowls & More.
Interakcija s gostima
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any reason we are here to answer any questions you might have. We want you to be comfortable in our home while you are here to visit. We hope you enjoy your stay and will be very happy!
$25 per car required at the Pine Mountain Lake Security entrance gate to access the amenities within our gated community such as;
-Championship 18 hole golf course, driving range, pro shop, Country Club bar and restaurant
-6 lighted tennis courts
-Equestrian Center offering horse rentals, trail rides and lessons
"The Club House" approval, additional fees may apply. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!
Please Treat our home as if it were your own, Pick up on your way out. NO PETS
- NO SMOKING INDOORS: Patio is okay(be mindful of the surroundings when putting out your cigarette) dirty dishes we ask you at least put them away in the dishwasher before you leave. Please do not leave food, food containers, or anything food related out side, on the deck or in the yard. We have wild animals in the area, and of course don't want to attract unwanted bugs. Be respectful of our neighbors, or fellow vacationers. Be considerate of the noise ordinance time for our neighbors.
- Please make sure that all garbage is tied tightly so we can dispose of it during the cleaning. There are cleaning supplies under the sink please feel free to use them. We do not expect you to deep clean our home, or be spotless but please be mindful of your messes.
- If you are a group of friends that are looking to stay at our home to party this would NOT be the home to rent. This is a place to bring family, or responsible friends who want to relax, have a few drinks, and enjoy the mountains. Again this is NOT a place to come party, smoke pot and get drunk.
Hard working family man, wanted to have a vacation place that our family and others to enjoy and most of all relax and enjoy nature and all the amenities Pine Mountain Lake offers.