Our newly renovated apartment is in the historic Irish Channel neighborhood. The one bedroom apartment has a private entrance, porch, and one bathroom. There is wi-fi throughout the apartment, an internet connected TV in the living room, and central air and heat. If you want to experience New Orleans like a local, this is the place for you! We are a few blocks to Magazine St where you can easily access all the action of New Orleans while staying in a historic, lovely home. Friendly pets welcome.
The apartment has just been completely gut renovated. It is a beautiful, light, airy space that is perfect to return to after a day/night of living it up in New Orleans!
The apartment has a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, dishes, utensils, pots and pans. The queen size bed in the bedroom is very comfortable and sleeps two. The futon in the living room also sleeps two (snugly) and is not made for tall folks. However, an air mattress is available upon request.
The bathroom has a restored 100 year old clawfoot tub, towels, soaps, shampoo and conditioner.
A brand new washer dryer has just been installed for your convenience.
Friendly, house trained pets are allowed. Our friendly mixed breed dog would be happy to show yours around the fenced in yard. Please remember to always close the gate when entering or leaving the yard.
You will have access to the back porch, entire back apartment and a shared backyard (but bear with us, the yard is a work in progress).
There is readily available on-street parking.
Interakcija s gostima
We live on the property and are happy to give advice about things to do, places to eat, or answer any other questions you may have. We are generally available depending on the time of day. If anything is missing in the apartment or if you need help getting anything extra, please let us know.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
• Close and latch the gate every time you leave and return.
• Keep doors and windows locked, especially when leaving the apartment.
• Use coasters on all wooden surfaces.
• Do not allow pets on the furniture.
• Do not cut directly on the wood countertop, use the provided cutting board.
• Do not leave food out – it will attract bugs quickly!
• Put all used towels and sheets in the hamper before checking out.
• Clean and put away all dishes before checking out.
• Keep outdoor noise to a minimum and be respectful of our neighbors.
• Lock bikes when taking them out on the town.
• Put full trash bags in the green bin at the front of the house.
• Put recycling items in the black bin at the front of the house.
• No smoking inside, when smoking outside please use the provided ash tray.
Thanks and have a great time!
We are transplants from NY who have fallen in love with New Orleans. We're excited to share our newly renovated space with you and hope you love it as much as we do. Our home has two apartments, we live in the front apartment and you will get to stay in the private, back apartment.