Historic Leadville home, four blocks to Harrison Ave, offers amazing mountain views! Modern conveniences mixed with original Victorian features. 3 beds, 2.5 baths for up to 6 guests. Less than an hour’s drive to 8 ski resorts and CO`s highest peaks!
This comfortable house is perfect for up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds and 1 full) and 2 ½ bathrooms. The house has recently been refurbished, insulated, and redecorated, including modern furnishings and appliances.
The modernized kitchen has full amenities, and the mobile island is a great breakfast spot. It leads on to a recently added laundry room with washer and dryer. Outside the laundry room is the backyard, with a deck and bbq for your use.
The bright living room is set up for chilling out in front of the flatscreen TV after a long day’s hike or skiing. The dining room sits six people around the roomy table.
The main floor has two bedrooms, one with a full bed and one with a queen. New linens and towels provided will make you feel at home. Both bedrooms have access to a bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub, as well as a half bath, on the main floor.
Upstairs is a roomy master suite, with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with antique clawfoot bathtub and shower. The master bedroom has wonderful light in the morning and warms up nicely throughout the day.
Leading from the master bedroom is an office/lounge space, with a desk, monitor, and wifi printer for your use. The balcony has a lovely view of the Mosquito Range to the east and Mount Elbert and Mount Massive to the west. The window seat is the perfect place to read a book and look out at the mountains.
The owners Jaryn and Georgina recently updated the property in the summer of 2016 after they moved to Colorado from London, England. They fell in love with the views and original features of the house, but wanted to make it more modern and comfortable. They hope you enjoy their home and everything the mountains have to offer!
Guests access the home after first checking in and receiving their map & key at the RE/MAX office. Guests then have access to all amenities in the house and backyard, and receive discount vouchers for certain Leadville establishments upon arrival.
Interakcija s gostima
For your peace of mind, Melissa from Aspen Leaf Property Rentals provides full professional management of the house and is available by phone at any time to answer any questions you may have. She & her assistant are also available in person at the office on Harrison Avenue during business hours, including Saturdays.
Bedrooms: 3 (2 Q, 1 F)
Levels: 2 story
TV: Yes with DVD player
Views: Mountains, Town
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All reservations require payment in full at time of reservation. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard only.
Reservation Price inclusions/exclusions:
Each house has it`s own linens, towels, assorted kitchen/dining items, and amenities listed on that property`s page. Limited toiletry items, including complementary soaps, shampoo, lotions, and paper/tissue products are provided and considered starter supplies. Expenses and items not mentioned, including but not limited to: transportation, groceries, meals, insurance, entertainment, additional toiletries and other items of a personal nature, are not included in price. While linens and bath towels are set up in the unit; daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
The key and a map to your rental can be picked up at the RE/MAX Aspen Leaf Realty office located at 711 Harrison Ave, Suite B in Leadville, CO 80461. This is also where the key is to be dropped off upon check out.
Rental Rules and Regulations:
1. Damages - Your financial information will be filed in case of damages. The following rules must be met:
(URL HIDDEN)a. N0 Open Fires: Violation of this will result in a $500 charge.
(URL HIDDEN)b. No Smoking inside unit. Violation of this will result in a $500 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
(URL HIDDEN)c. No Pets are permitted on the premises at the majority of our homes. Bringing a pet in a designated no-pets property will result in a $500 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
(URL HIDDEN)d. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
(URL HIDDEN)e. No parties or additional people staying on/in the property than that specified on rental agreement without prior approval of Aspen Leaf Property Rentals. Violation will incur a $200 charge plus any damages due to such violation.
(URL HIDDEN)e. No contraband or illegal activities. Violations will result in a charge of $500 plus the cost of repairs and/or fines resulting from such.
(URL HIDDEN)f. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in garbage can, and all soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher (if available) and cleaned, or washed by hand. A $25 fee will be charged for unwashed dishes.
(URL HIDDEN)g. Linens MUST be used on any sofa bed, futon or air mattress that may be available in the unit.
(URL HIDDEN)h. Please leave used beds un-made and used towels on bathroom floor so that Cleaning Staff knows which linens were used, including any linen used on sofa beds, futons or air mattresses.
(URL HIDDEN)i. All keys are returned to the office or lockbox and the unit is left locked. All windows shall be closed. Lost or taken keys will be subject to a $10 charge.
(URL HIDDEN)j. No linens are lost or damaged.
(URL HIDDEN)k. Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 pm; Check-out is no later than 11:00 am. No early check-in or late check-out without prior approval.
2. Cancelations - Cancelations or changes that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% Cancelation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date forfeit the full payment. Reservations canceled/shortened within thirty (30) days are only refunded if the property is successfully re-rented for at least as many days as the original reservation. Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
(URL HIDDEN)Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
3. Storm Policy/Road Conditions - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions or the inability of the guests’ vehicle to access the property.
4. Maximum Occupancy - Guests may not exceed the maximum capacity of a rental. If more than the previously agreed upon number will be staying in the property, we must be notified immediately. Consideration must be given to the number of persons staying at the property due to septic capacity and/or age of the house.
5. Inclusive Fees - Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
6. No Daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
7. Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. As-Is Policy - Rental is understood to be acceptable upon payment of the deposit based on photos and written description that has been provided. No refund of security/damage deposit will be rendered unless the premise is deemed un-livable due to non-working plumbing, electrical, heating, or cleanliness.