Thank you Marinos for the lovely stay.
Marinos was very helpful throughout the booking and stay. He answered all relevant and non-relevant questions in a very timed manner. Denise, the help and Manager I believe, received us with a great smile and I want to help attitude.
- Amazing very spacious well furnished outdoor area with plenty of different seating setups for relaxation, coffee or even a 6-8 dining table.
- Sunrise villa embedded in lush greenery with an awarding frontal screen of open waters sea.
- Jacuzzi's location is bedazzling. A true meaning of serendipity as you sit there and enjoy the fabulous view.
- Fully fledged kitchen interms of utensils and extremely generous F&B. By that I mean you will find large cartons of juice, cheese, diverse vast variety of fruits, eggs, more coffee than you can drink. I had around 3-4 a day for 4-5 days and wasn't half way through the Illy capsules provided, more water than you can consume through your stay even if you take some with you for the day's activities outdoor, butter, oil, pepper, seasoning and I am sure the list stretches far beyond my memory.
- Very close drive towards activities within the Northern part of the Island.
- Very calm and quite. We didnt hear a thing but birds.
- Outdoor Landscape and pool light beautifully at night.
- Minor wear & tear. Denise was aware of it but not Marinos. He was committed and positive on getting them fixed before next guest arrived. Feel free to text me for the details. Very minor though.
- Slight inaccuracy on the privacy of the Villa as its swimming pool and Jacuzzi area aren't fully obscured from street(which goes around the villa)nor neighboring villa's ( if my estimation is not off; it is around 70 m away) direct line of sight.
- Housecleaning might consume slightly more time than anticipated if you are arriving after guests checking-out on the same day. You can still check-in and stay on the premises until cleaning was done. So confirm your needs if anything coherent to the above.