The best part about my place is that it is only 800m from stunning South Beach. Heritage listed Fremantle is just down the road - cafes, restaurants, shopping. Supermarket, post office, chemist, liquor store, fitness centre and more are within 250m. Public transport is available right at the front door. Great for couples, solo adventurers, families with one baby/toddler and business travellers.
My red brick and tile unit is tucked away behind an older house. The FIRST unit is mine - no. 2. is on the front door.
- Upon entering, the first bedroom on the right is for guests, with the remaining two bedrooms for my private use.
- The spacious bathroom, will involve sharing only the bath/shower and basin/bench. The toilet is for my use only. Please use the brown shower mat for safety reasons.
- The guest toilet is off from the laundry.
- The open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room allows for easy access. A piano, guitar and ukelele can be used by adult guests.
- The laundry can be used for washing and ironing. There is a clothes line out the laundry back door.
- Please make use of the back area, with an umbrella, table and chairs.
Guests will have :
1. car parking space at the front door
2. ample bedroom storage - multiple drawers, two-door wardrobe, as well as a luggage table
3. exclusive use of the top and bottom shelf in the fridge - plus some freezer space
4. use of part of pantry shelf
5. access to the shared bathroom but NOT the toilet in the bathoom
6. their own toilet, near the laundry
- Rubbish should only be placed in the 2 bins next to the fridge - split into RECYCLING and general waste. There is no bin in the bedroom as it is preferable that the large kitchen bin be used.
- Small bins are in the bathroom and toilet.
- I have sentimental items on display. Whilst they are not worth any monetary value, they are priceless to me. All I ask is that you treat everything with care and respect as if you were in your own home.
- Please seal any edible souvenirs and do not eat in the bedroom.
- In the kitchen the surfaces need to be wiped with a wet cloth to remove food and avoid attracting ants. Dishes need to be washed and put away when dry.