My place is just 500 m to Chiangrai bus terminal 2.My home is offering one bedroom, two toilets, living room, kitchen and dining room with green lawn yard aside and fruit trees such as mango,banana,pineapple, and many more. Feel free to try our seasonal fruits fresh from the garden! Our neighborhood is extremely peaceful and friendly. It’s a perfect way to distance yourself from the city, stay close to the locals but still easily get to many must-go attractions.
Hope you enjoy your stay!
- No smoking or drug use
- Please leave shoes outside the house
- Not suitable for pets
- Please keep silence after 10pm
- No parties or events
- No breakfast is included but if you would like one, please tell us before your arrival
- Check-in time is 3pm - 9 pm
- Check out time is 11am, though if we don't have new guests for the same day then that's not a hard limit, so please ask if you'd like a late check-out.
Hey! I’m Ning. I’m a Chiangrai native. I love traveling, photography, camping, and cooking. I like meeting new people and sharing cultures and experiences. When I travel, one of my must-do activity is to try local food. I’m currently working as a geophysicist in an oil company and passionate about building a social enterprise that truly benefits local people. Besides English and Thai, I could also speak German as I used to be an exchange student there for one year. As a host, I would love to welcome you to my home and have a good time during your stay. I'm sure you’ll love it and have a wonderful time here!
Looking forward to hosting you all :)